inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Andy Kim

Written By: whistledog on 11/09/05 at 12:57 pm

Andy Kim is a singer and songwriter born in Montreal, Quebec, and in his career, racked up a handful of hits in both Canada and America, and even reached the UK charts with 'Rock Me Gently' -- As a song-writer, he even wrote several hits for The Archies

In 1976, he stepped out of the spotlight, only to return in 1980 under the alias Baron Longfellow

In 2004, he made a triumphant return to the Canadian charts with the song 'I Forgot to Mention' which almost reached the top 40.

Subject: Re: Andy Kim

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 11/09/05 at 2:25 pm

"Rock Me Gently"  :)

Written By: ramonjet on 11/09/05 at 6:12 pm

Andy Kim is a singer and songwriter born in Montreal, Quebec, and in his career, racked up a handful of hits in both Canada and America, and even reached the UK charts with 'Rock Me Gently' -- As a song-writer, he even wrote several hits for The Archies

In 1976, he stepped out of the spotlight, only to return in 1980 under the alias Baron Longfellow

In 2004, he made a triumphant return to the Canadian charts with the song 'I Forgot to Mention' which almost reached the top 40.
wow i didn't know andy kim was so prolific...the only song i remember is Rock Me Gently

Written By: ktelqueen on 11/09/05 at 10:54 pm

Rock Me Gently followed by I Forgot To Mention  8)

Written By: Carl on 11/10/05 at 7:56 am

Though it's a '69 hit, 'Baby I Love You' is great! 'Rock Me Gently'would be my next pick for the 70s.

Written By: 80s gail on 11/13/05 at 12:09 pm

I loved rock me gently, it was a one hit wonder here in the uk, I didn't know he had had so many hits.

Written By: Cool Hand Logan on 11/13/05 at 1:02 pm

Rock Me Gently

Check for new replies or respond here...