inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Do you remember this cartoon?

Written By: pretendingtoswim on 11/09/05 at 8:15 pm

Hi there, newbie here. 
I was hoping someone out there can help me remember the name of a cartoon I loved when I was young.  Nobody seems to remember it, I think it was rather obscure.  It used to come on around the same time of day as Speed Racer and Kimba, and was the same style - Japanese animation.  All I remember about it is that there were three animals traveling around in a giant wheel-type vehicle!  I think the animals were a horse, a rabbit, and a turtle??  I have been puzzling over this for some years, and internet searches have been fruitless. 
Anyone?  *hopes*

Apologies if this thread has been done before.  :)

Subject: Re: Do you remember this cartoon?

Written By: Skippy on 11/09/05 at 9:11 pm

I think it was "The Amazing 3". Check it out at http://www.alphalink.com.au/~roglen/amazing3.htm

I hope this helps on your trip down memory lane.  :)

Oh, and welcome to our humble little place....hope you enjoy it.  :)

Written By: pretendingtoswim on 11/10/05 at 11:00 am

Haha!  That's it alright!  Only, I remembered the duck as being a turtle, how funny!  The theme song was on that page, I can't believe how the words came back to me right away.  Thanks Skippy!!!

Written By: Skippy on 11/10/05 at 12:19 pm

No problem, glad to help anytime. I knew I bookmarked that site for a reason.  ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...