inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: st. josephs aspirin for children

Written By: vinyl lover on 11/18/05 at 12:06 am

do you remember this medicine? i remember it was pink and would dissolve in your mouth almost like cotton candy..my mom used to tell me dont eat more than two cause you will overdose and die...i still ate them 10 or 12 at a time..i thought they tasted like candy..what did you used to do with these "aspirins"????

Subject: Re: st. josephs aspirin for children

Written By: PETER on 11/18/05 at 1:51 am

Wow...if we both died, we might have met!

I took a bottleful of them as well..I was around 4 or 5...the parents took me tohave my stomache pumped but I didn't understand how they would stick a vacuum down my throat, so they gave me a liquid that made me barf..

Not sure the dangers or how soon they needed to do that afterwards..may have already been digested..

and I'm still nermal :D :D :D

Written By: GREEN67 on 11/18/05 at 3:01 am

;D  WOW..I am really freaked that someone else remebers this...Back then....When all we had was St Josephs aspirin and Vicks vapor rub..LOL...They were the CURE for everything....I remember those aspirins SOOOO well...because..I had a problem with swallowing pills...I was 12 and taking ...like...10 or so...and my mom said..youy have got to swallow!!!!lol>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..They were orange and tasted actually pretty good.. :D

Written By: Southern Image on 11/18/05 at 11:50 am

I remember that. They did taste good.  ;D

Written By: alyceclover on 11/20/05 at 9:01 am

was too obedient to do anything with them except what Mother allowed
:)
almost worth getting a fever for

Check for new replies or respond here...