inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: New Zoo Revue

Written By: snozberries on 11/25/05 at 12:55 pm

Remember this show????

The drugs were good in the 70's weren't they. 

I was in borders and saw that it has been released on DVD

I loved it as kid but now that I am an adult I watched an episode that aired a few months ago  and I IMMEDIATELY called my parents to apologize for the agony they must have endured watching this with me EVERY morning.

I imagine there will be many parents getting phone calls from their children in 2035 apologizing for the Wiggles, Teletubbies, Dora the Explorer, Blues Clues and Barney 

Subject: Re: New Zoo Revue

Written By: CatwomanofV on 11/25/05 at 1:02 pm

I remember Henrietta the Hippo.

Cat

Written By: vinyl lover on 11/27/05 at 3:36 am

yeah..henrietta would only move one hand cause the other was sewn to her body holding a hankerchief...i think

Written By: robby76 on 11/27/05 at 7:46 am

I was curious so did a search and hell yes I remember it! I must've seen it in reruns in the 80's though.

The theme tune still rocks!

Written By: Tia on 11/27/05 at 9:37 am

hmm, yeah, i used to watch this show, but i seem to remember even then it wasn't my favorite. i'd watch it if nothing else was on. (not watching t.v. didn't seem to occur to me much.)

i remember the theme song and henrietta with the handkerchief but not much else.

Written By: thenewwavechick on 12/02/05 at 5:23 pm

OMG, I used to watch this show.  My friend has this bloopers tape and there's this one blooper of Charlie the Owl and Feddie the Frog.  Charlie tells Freddie, "Oh Freddie go f*ck yourself."  and the actor in Freddie's costume starts laughing.  It was hysterical.  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 12/02/05 at 6:38 pm

OMG, I used to watch this show.

Written By: robby76 on 12/02/05 at 7:48 pm

I love the opening titles when all 5 of them do that side sway step... I used to think it was hilarious as a kid and now it's even more so!

Written By: snozberries on 12/03/05 at 10:32 am

I love the opening titles when all 5 of them do that side sway step... I used to think it was hilarious as a kid and now it's even more so!

Sometimes when I walk with my friends we fall into step and do that too... then we start singing

La-La-La-La-La-La-La, La-La-La-La-La-La-La
It's the New Zoo Revue, coming right at you . . .

Subject: New Zoo Revue

Written By: Dude111 on 12/20/17 at 9:52 pm

I love this show and havent seen it for along time :(

Used to watch it alot in the 70s!!! :)

Check for new replies or respond here...