inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Sid and Marty Crofft and H. R. Puff-N-Stuff

Written By: zotsfreak on 12/03/05 at 6:51 am

I can

Subject: Re: Sid and Marty Crofft and H. R. Puff-N-Stuff

Written By: La Sine Pesroh on 12/03/05 at 8:42 am

H.R. Puff-N-Stuff was a little bit before my time. However, have you ever seen the mid-90's HBO sketch-comedy show called "Mr. Show With Bob (Odenkirk) and David (Cross)?" They did a great spoof of H.R. Puff-N-Stuff called "The Altered State Of Druggachusetts," which was full of blatant, in-your-face drug references. (Mr. Show is out on DVD, and I give it my highest recommendation.)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/03/05 at 12:20 pm

I always hated H. R. Puff-N-Stuff but loved Lidsville (go figure  :-\\ ).  But I'm sure that people who wrote it MUST have been on something.

Cat

Written By: Tia on 12/03/05 at 3:50 pm

dooooooooood. wait till you see "land of the lost"....

watch "the longest day." (second season.) i think you'll "get it," man. ;)

i'm a newly rediscovered krofft brothers junkie. pufnstuf is like number 4 on my queue. lidsville's on there too somewhere. last i saw that stuff was in the seventies, and i barely remember it, but i've been on a land of the lost TEAR. i love it! first two seasons anyway, it got lame when chaka learned how to speak english.

Written By: Skippy on 12/03/05 at 4:41 pm

Sometimes I think Sid & Marty were Puff'n some Stuff when they came up with some of their ideas.  ;D
Hmmm, maybe H.R. Puff-N-Stuff is really (H)omemade (R)eefer. ::)

Written By: Tia on 12/03/05 at 5:44 pm

Sometimes I think Sid & Marty were Puff'n some Stuff when they came up with some of their ideas.

Check for new replies or respond here...