inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Diff

Written By: snozberries on 12/03/05 at 10:56 am

Anyone else disturbed by the lyrics of the Diff

Subject: Re: Diff

Written By: Sammy Reed on 12/03/05 at 1:13 pm

Now the world don't move to the beat of just one drum
What Might be right for you might not be right for some
A man is born

Written By: snozberries on 12/03/05 at 4:50 pm

You forgot "Mmmmmmmmm..."

Written By: whistledog on 12/03/05 at 5:51 pm

I never much knew what the lyrics were about.  I remember though the theme was co-written by Alan Thicke

Written By: vinyl lover on 12/05/05 at 11:45 am

i remember i had a crush on dana plato..i wrote to her and she wrote me back...she sent a postcard with her picture on it..she wrote on it "i like ice skating and disco"..thats all i remember

Written By: zotsfreak on 12/05/05 at 2:28 pm

i remember i had a crush on dana plato..i wrote to her and she wrote me back...she sent a postcard with her picture on it..she wrote on it "i like ice skating and disco"..thats all i remember

Skating and disco must have been before she became a drug crazed delinquent, eventually overdosing in 1999.
Interesting how all three of the child stars lives took a dump.

Written By: vinyl lover on 12/05/05 at 11:49 pm

ITS FUNNY HOW THEY GET THAT WAY :\'( :o :D

Written By: holicman on 12/06/05 at 8:03 am

RIP Dana Plato you sexy thing ............

Written By: snozberries on 12/09/05 at 12:16 pm

Sounds like she was prepping for a playboy centerfold photo shoot

Written By: cables on 12/24/05 at 1:01 pm

Skating and disco must have been before she became a drug crazed delinquent, eventually overdosing in 1999.
Interesting how all three of the child stars lives took a dump.

Including Gary Cole? (I did get that right didn't I?) I know he took his parents by surprising by living past his 21st birthday, but I'm not aware of any other problems. Last heard of playing himself in The Simpsons.

Written By: Sammy Reed on 12/24/05 at 5:55 pm

Gary Cole? (I did get that right didn't I?)

Gary Coleman.

Written By: cables on 12/25/05 at 12:52 pm

Gary Coleman.

Thanks - I stand corrected.

Who was Gary Cole then? Was he an American politician? Or did I make the name up?

Written By: bruce on 12/25/05 at 8:53 pm

Gary Cole is also an actor  Idont know anything big he was in . I saw him in a movie on the ABC family channel HE was a dad that was in a 80s hair band that was tying to make a comeback . His family didnt know about it and the hijinks start from there

Written By: snozberries on 01/07/06 at 11:17 am

Gary Cole is also an actor  Idont know anything big he was in . I saw him in a movie on the ABC family channel HE was a dad that was in a 80s hair band that was tying to make a comeback . His family didnt know about it and the hijinks start from there

Gary Cole played Mike Brady in the Brady Bunch feature films, he was also in the TV series Midnight Caller in the 80's and played Jeff MacDonald in Fatal Vision.

Written By: cables on 01/10/06 at 3:02 pm

Gary Cole played Mike Brady in the Brady Bunch feature films, he was also in the TV series Midnight Caller in the 80's and played Jeff MacDonald in Fatal Vision.

Thanks

Check for new replies or respond here...