inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: I have a song that may ring a Bell

Written By: Carl on 12/22/05 at 11:51 am

Get it? Actaully, it was from a group called The Bells, song was 'Stay Awhile' It's on an old 'Have a Nice Day: Super Hits of the 70s' cassette I have. Anyone remember THIS one?

Subject: Re: I have a song that may ring a Bell

Written By: whistledog on 12/22/05 at 11:54 am

I sure do remember that song.  The Bells were a Canadian group that featured Keyboardist Frank Mills (who later became a world-wide name with his 1979 hit 'Music Box Dancer')  :)

Written By: zcrito on 12/22/05 at 4:32 pm

That song gets mentioned on the internet music boards now and then. Some people like it and some hate it. I first heard it probably just three years ago...

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0000032RB/qid=1135290510/sr=2-1/ref=pd_bbs_b_2_1/104-0180655-5775959?v=glance&s=music

Written By: TheRemf on 12/23/05 at 2:10 am

This was "our song" for my high school romance.  Lots of memories associated with it.  Mills had a hit less than a year later "Love Me Love Me Love," which was also pretty good.

Written By: whistledog on 12/23/05 at 11:06 pm

This was "our song" for my high school romance.

Written By: ktelqueen on 12/23/05 at 11:07 pm

Fly Little White Dove,Fly is the song i know by The Bells and it's a special one  :)

Check for new replies or respond here...