inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: jeff conaway

Written By: snozberries on 01/14/06 at 11:04 am

I have been watching Celb Fit Club 3. It's scary what has happened to Jeff Conaway. To watch him in his obviously drugged state (whether he admits it or not! the man is still on something) and listen to him scream about how he was "on the number one sitcom of all time- Taxi and in the greatest movie- Grease!"

You know what Jeff that was over 25 years ago... LET IT GO and GET HELP!

I was embarassed for him and felt the discomfort for the other celebs in the room. Chasity Bono is right when he gets a chance to look back he will be embarassed.

Its a shame and a waste of good talent. :\'(

Subject: Re: jeff conaway

Written By: KKay on 01/14/06 at 11:59 am

No kidding.
There are lots of guys that work hard and hold on to stardom.
It is hard...and I guess he caved in.
he was soo cute and funny!
and that hair!!

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/14/06 at 12:56 pm

OMG.......I know what you mean.  I thought he was doing good there for awhile. I rememeber seeing an interview a few years back and he was saying that he was dry and sober and that he was trying to live a good life, etc.....that's a shame that he is now going down a downward spiral.  I loved him in Grease...."A hickey from Kenickie is like a Hallmark card: When you care enough to send the very best." ;)

Written By: schmartypantz on 01/14/06 at 1:17 pm

could be an act. after all, he's been out of the spotlight for a very long time. perhaps any publicity is good publicity?

Written By: snozberries on 01/14/06 at 2:24 pm

could be an act. after all, he's been out of the spotlight for a very long time. perhaps any publicity is good publicity?

I thought that at first too, especially since he kept insisting his actions were only for entertainment.  But even he isn't that good of an actor. He was slurring his words, stumbling, falling asleep, and the violent angry outburst were the worst. Even if he is faking it for attention. I love confrontation in reality tv...that's what makes it fun to watch... but there was nothing fun or entertaining about his antics!

Written By: spaceace on 01/17/06 at 1:21 pm

Jeff did a cameo in a 90's movie called "Jawbreakers".  That in my opinion was a low.

Written By: whistledog on 01/17/06 at 1:27 pm

Jeff did a cameo in a 90's movie called "Jawbreakers".  That in my opinion was a low.

Jawbreaker was a really bad movie

Written By: spaceace on 01/17/06 at 1:29 pm

I know, I'm using the DVD as a really neat light reflector! :)

Written By: whistledog on 01/17/06 at 1:30 pm

It makes a better frisbee  ;D

Written By: spaceace on 01/17/06 at 1:32 pm

Yes, but my aim's really bad!  ::)

Written By: whistledog on 01/17/06 at 1:38 pm

Yes, but my aim's really bad!   ::)

You don't need good aim.  Since the DVD has sharp edges, just line up all of the people responsible for making Jawbreaker then start throwing the DVD's  ;D

Written By: spaceace on 01/17/06 at 1:42 pm

Oh wow a new past time.  While we're at it can we draw mustashes on the girls? (The cover is nothing without em'!)

Written By: whistledog on 01/17/06 at 1:46 pm

Oh wow a new past time.  While we're at it can we draw mustashes on the girls? (The cover is nothing without em'!)

Moustaches are a must  ;D

Written By: spaceace on 01/17/06 at 1:49 pm

Ah yes, the wasteland of entertainment is alive and well!  Carol Kane was quite fiting in her role, don't ya think? :D

Written By: whistledog on 01/17/06 at 1:51 pm

Ah yes, the wasteland of entertainment is alive and well!  Carol Kane was quite fiting in her role, don't ya think? :D

She was yes

How about William "Greatest American Hero" Katt as that one girl's dad.  LAtely, he always plays someone's dad  ;D

Written By: spaceace on 01/17/06 at 1:55 pm

I know!  And check out the cameo by Manson.  I think he did that for Rose.  (The actress he was dating)  It's amazing what people will do for love!

Written By: whistledog on 01/17/06 at 1:56 pm

I know!  And check out the cameo by Manson.  I think he did that for Rose.  (The actress he was dating)  It's amazing what people will do for love!

It's not like it would damage his career.  That movie was just as messed up as his music ;D

Written By: spaceace on 01/17/06 at 1:59 pm

HA HA HA HA  ;D Milks squirting out of my nose as we speak! 

Written By: spaceace on 01/17/06 at 2:07 pm

Okay, let's review Jeff has had quite a career downfall.  (Is Hollywood Squares still on?) And Jawbreakers is a terrible waste of DVD space! :)

Written By: Marian on 01/17/06 at 2:24 pm

[quote author=whis

Written By: Bury_Manilow on 01/23/06 at 1:54 am

You could put it in the microwave for a neat light show; that's what I did with all the AOL discs that I used to get in the mail.

Written By: spaceace on 01/24/06 at 11:37 am

Wow I was unaware of that use for it.  Thanks 8)

Written By: KKay on 01/25/06 at 9:00 am

what would happen if you put Jeff Conaway in the microwave?

Written By: kairi747 on 01/25/06 at 4:38 pm

what would happen if you put Jeff Conaway in the microwave?

oh, that would be SO not pretty!  :o

Written By: spaceace on 01/26/06 at 3:23 pm

I would not want to clean up that mess.  Question is would he exploid (like putting a small animal in) or does he brown real well on high?  (It's sick I know.) ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...