inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Monster Cereals

Written By: countchocula on 01/15/06 at 9:01 pm

:) Hi !!! Does anyone have any monster cereal stuff on here?Count Chocula,Frankenberry,boo berry etc.... Tv commercials,old boxes etc...if so..what do ya got!!!

Subject: Re: Monster Cereals

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/15/06 at 9:04 pm

:) Hi !!! Does anyone have any monster cereal stuff on here?Count Chocula,Frankenberry,boo berry etc.... Tv commercials,old boxes etc...if so..what do ya got!!!

no...I don't have anything..but those were always my favorite cereals. Have you tried Ebay? I am sure you could find loads of neat stuff there.  Hey..you need a neato avatar pic...something like this....

http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=count+chocula/v=2/SID=e/l=IVI/SIG=12nu5j3ce/EXP=1137467038/*-http%3A//www.geocities.com/twade36/boxes/choculaboxes/choculablob.jpg

awww...now ya got me thinkin' of all of those cool retro things from my past!! I wanna go back!  :\'(

Written By: whistledog on 01/15/06 at 11:10 pm

I miss those Monster Cereals.  When I was really small, I remember eating Fruit Brute often.  Since they discontinued that cereal in 1982, I was extremely young  ;D

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/16/06 at 12:33 pm

Frankenberry was my favorite of those.  ;D

Cat

Written By: Skippy on 01/16/06 at 11:32 pm

Believe it or not, Quisp is still available on-line.

Do a Google search. A while back I found some sites dedicated to old cereal memorabilia. There was another cereal that had these little creatures. It was from the 70's-80's. They tried to bring it back in the late 90's but screwed with it so much that people wouldn't buy it. The name escapes me right now.

Written By: lorac614 on 01/17/06 at 8:47 am

Count Chocula was my favorite, and I actually bought some not too long ago for my 5 year old.  She liked it, but to me it was way too sweet.  I guess I'm more of a corn flakes gal now, LOL!!

You can look around here http://www.theimaginaryworld.com/page4.html

They've got a lot of cool stuff, including pictures of old cereal boxes.

Written By: spaceace on 01/17/06 at 1:14 pm

Frankenberry, does anyone remember the TV comercials?? :)

Written By: Skippy on 01/17/06 at 7:51 pm

"Freakies" cereal is the one I was trying to remember in my previous post. There's ton's of links about Freakies box collections and other collectibles.

Written By: thenewwavechick on 01/17/06 at 8:27 pm

I loved Count Chocula when I was a kid, but I only ate it when I was at my grandparents, because my Mom didn't let me have sugary cereals like that. 

Check for new replies or respond here...