inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: KISS Moive

Written By: Bingo on 01/18/06 at 8:25 pm

Does anybody know if the movie staring KISS that came out in 1978 is out in DVD yet?  I have heard that it was to be released in Oct 05 but there are some legel issues, or so I've heard.  The name of the movie is KISS Meets the Phantom of the Park.  Thanks

Subject: Re: KISS Moive

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 01/19/06 at 10:14 am

Does anybody know if the movie staring KISS that came out in 1978 is out in DVD yet?  I have heard that it was to be released in Oct 05 but there are some legel issues, or so I've heard.  The name of the movie is KISS Meets the Phantom of the Park.  Thanks
I never heard of it, and feel ashamed.  :-[  But now that you've mentioned this, I am gonna do some prospecting and see what I can find.  :)

Written By: Tia on 01/19/06 at 12:03 pm

it's been on my netflix wait queue since forever ago, that moive. i don't think it's out yet and yeah, i'd originally heard oct 05 too.

Written By: GREEN67 on 01/19/06 at 10:56 pm

8) I know the movie you are talking about!..Havent seen it in forever...but another KISS movie came out in 1999..I know I guess this should be posted in another thread but its set in 1978 about 4 friends trying to get KISS tickets and KISS is in it,, great, wild and goofy flick starring Edward Furlong..( the kid from Terminator 2..)  I loved it1

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 01/20/06 at 12:31 am

8) I know the movie you are talking about!..Havent seen it in forever...but another KISS movie came out in 1999..I know I guess this should be posted in another thread but its set in 1978 about 4 friends trying to get KISS tickets and KISS is in it,, great, wild and goofy flick starring Edward Furlong..( the kid from Terminator 2..)  I loved it1
Detroit Rock City ?

Check for new replies or respond here...