inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Greetings from Russia

Written By: Aleksey on 01/20/06 at 2:32 pm

Hello everyone!

My name is Aleksey, i am from Russia Moscow. Really nice that could find your forum here. I have interest about USA in 70's: culture, fashion, music, policy, relations between your country and USSR, cinema and etc. - better to say all sides of life. So, if you don't mind, i would like to join your community. And if someone wants to chat you can message me at directoration@hotmail.com - my MSN ID.  ;)

Best regards from Moscow

Subject: Re: Greetings from Russia

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/20/06 at 3:13 pm

Hello everyone!

My name is Aleksey, i am from Russia Moscow. Really nice that could find your forum here. I have interest about USA in 70's: culture, fashion, music, policy, relations between your country and USSR, cinema and etc. - better to say all sides of life. So, if you don't mind, i would like to join your community. And if someone wants to chat you can message me at directoration@hotmail.com - my MSN ID.  ;)

Best regards from Moscow

Welcome. We would love for you to join. We have members here from all over the world.  I think you are the first one (since I have been here anyway) we have had from Russia. As you are learning about the U.S. culture as well as the cultures from Canada,  UK, Australia, New Zealand, and the Netherlands, you will teach us about your culture.

Cat

Written By: JamieMcBain on 01/20/06 at 4:58 pm

Welcome aboard!  :)

Written By: Skippy on 01/20/06 at 7:42 pm

Greetings Comrad Aleksey. There are many helpful people here that I'm sure can answer any questions you may have.

Written By: whistledog on 01/20/06 at 7:46 pm

Welcome to the boards :)

Or should I say Welcome to the 70's ;)

Written By: Bratpac on 01/21/06 at 10:19 am

Greetings Aleksey,
I have a friend that has a Russian back ground and she can speak a little Russian.  Welcome!

Written By: Banks on 01/21/06 at 11:32 pm

G'day Aleksey

Welcome to the boards!!!

I LOVE this place. The 70's are such a fun place to live...

70's 4 Eva

AN

Written By: Martin76 on 01/22/06 at 11:46 am

Zdrawstwoj Brat!

I am from Poland and I am also newbie on this board, so is is nice to find sombody else from my lovely East  :)

Written By: FaultyDog on 01/22/06 at 12:03 pm

Zdrawstwoj Brat!

I am from Poland and I am also newbie on this board, so is is nice to find sombody else from my lovely East  :)

In that case I'd like to say: welcome aboard Martin76 AND Aleksey!

I sure hope you'll enjoy your stay. See you around!  :D

Written By: zcrito on 01/22/06 at 12:44 pm

He'll comment again after he thaws out...

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WEATHER/01/19/russia.cold.ap/index.html

-24F this past Thursday. And what's odd is the weather where I live has been 20 degrees above normal for the past week or so. I guess global warming only happens on one side of the globe ?  ???

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/22/06 at 2:19 pm

Zdrawstwoj Brat!

Witać  (Did I say that right? I used an on-line dictionary)

Cat

Check for new replies or respond here...