inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: 70's show about Time Travelers

Written By: Sensorburn on 01/24/06 at 7:57 pm

Does anyone remember a show in the 70's maybe early 80s about a guy and a kid(had wavey/curly black hair) who traveled through time by accident. Some shows were set during the revolutionary war, pirate times and such. I think the main actor died so they had to cancel the series. Please let me know if you have any ideas. Thanks. -sensorburn

Subject: Re: 70's show about Time Travelers

Written By: Gaylon on 01/24/06 at 8:18 pm

I'm pretty sure you're thinking of the "Time Tunnel."  I've seen it on Encore a few times recently.

Written By: Watcher29 on 01/24/06 at 10:10 pm

I believe you might be thinking of "Voyagers!" http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083500/
It was actually in the early 80s. Jon-Erik Hexum, who was the big star, did indeed die in an accident involving a prop gun.

Written By: La Sine Pesroh on 01/25/06 at 5:00 pm

I'm pretty sure you're thinking of the "Time Tunnel."  I've seen it on Encore a few times recently.
I've caught a few episodes of "Time Tunnel" on Encore as well, but it was actually made back in the mid-60's. (I don't mean to be all nitpicky, I still think it was a cool show. By the way...do they still show "The Green Hornet" on Encore?)

Written By: robby76 on 01/25/06 at 7:34 pm

"Voyagers" was the best. It was actually an early 80's show. We used to run round our street pretending to 'jump' into another time... ha ha!

Written By: Albert (member DaBukaba) on 01/28/06 at 7:43 pm

FYI, according to imdb.com, TIME TUNNEL was 1966-1967, and VOYAGERS! was 1982-1983.

Check for new replies or respond here...