inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Nice To Be With You Song

Written By: Shannon on 01/27/06 at 3:41 pm

Hi. :) I'm new to the board. (Hope this is ok to post here.)  I just wanted to mention that the new Official Jim Gold Web Site has just opened. He has such great hits as Nice To Be With You, I Believe In Music and Big City Miss Ruth Ann which I'm sure you remember. It's at: http://www.jimgold.org We'd love it if you'd listen to some of his great hits and sign the guestbook. Thanks so much!  :)

Subject: Re: Nice To Be With You Song

Written By: AmericanGirl on 01/27/06 at 6:41 pm

Nice site!  I DO remember the hits by Gallery (Jim Gold).  Thanks for the link  :)

Written By: Shannon on 01/28/06 at 12:03 am

Nice site!  I DO remember the hits by Gallery (Jim Gold).  Thanks for the link  :)

Thank you so much for your nice comments about the site! We really appreciate it! :)  Thanks so much for visiting! Your web site is great! :)

Written By: AmericanGirl on 01/28/06 at 2:44 pm

Thank you so much for your nice comments about the site! We really appreciate it! :)  Thanks so much for visiting! Your web site is great! :)

Glad to learn about the new Jim Gold website!  And thanks for visiting my site - it's always appreciated  :D

I'll have to stop back by the site to see if the touring schedule is updated...

Written By: Shannon on 01/29/06 at 1:48 am

Nice website! I like it.

Thank you so much for your nice comments about the website and for visiting! We really appreciate it! :)

Written By: Shannon on 01/29/06 at 1:58 am

Glad to learn about the new Jim Gold website!  And thanks for visiting my site - it's always appreciated   :D

I'll have to stop back by the site to see if the touring schedule is updated...

Thanks so much! We will look forward to you visiting the web site again! :) The tour information will be up very soon! Thanks so much for your interest! :)

Thank you again for visiting! :)

Written By: La Sine Pesroh on 01/29/06 at 8:23 am

For a long time I thought that "Nice To Be With You" was by Neil Diamond. Definitely one of my favorite 70's songs.

Written By: Miss Nostalgia on 01/29/06 at 11:37 am

Jim Gold is the brother-in-law of a friend of my mom & dad's.

Written By: Shannon on 01/29/06 at 2:47 pm

For a long time I thought that "Nice To Be With You" was by Neil Diamond. Definitely one of my favorite 70's songs.

Hi! Thanks so much for your nice comments! :)

Written By: Shannon on 01/29/06 at 2:48 pm

Jim Gold is the brother-in-law of a friend of my mom & dad's.

Hi! Thanks so much for your nice message in the guestbook! :)

Check for new replies or respond here...