inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Frostie Rootbeer

Written By: penlop on 04/18/06 at 4:16 pm

I know someone was looking for Frostie Rootbeer,it came in a brown bottle with snowflakes and a character(an old man?).You can purchase it at Hometown Favorites.com in a 4-pack for $3.99 They still make it in Maryland.

Subject: Re: Frostie Rootbeer

Written By: Sister Morphine on 04/18/06 at 5:35 pm

I know someone was looking for Frostie Rootbeer,it came in a brown bottle with snowflakes and a character(an old man?).You can purchase it at Hometown Favorites.com in a 4-pack for $3.99 They still make it in Maryland.

You can also buy it at Ingles here in Georgia.  My dad loved the stuff as a kid and we buy it every week when we do the shopping.  We make a point of going over there and picking some up.

Written By: saver on 04/18/06 at 11:42 pm

I found LOADS of great sodas from NEHI to Jeffs Chocolate soda , frostie root beer, MOXIE, Fitz's, aj stephens, andmany others at galco market otherwise known as the soda pop shop!

Love it.... :P

Written By: penlop on 04/19/06 at 1:29 am

I found LOADS of great sodas from NEHI to Jeffs Chocolate soda , frostie root beer, MOXIE, Fitz's, aj stephens, andmany others at galco market otherwise known as the soda pop shop!

Love it.... :P
:-\\where can i get chocolate soda?Is galco market online?I remember we bought chocolate pop when we were kids at the wigwam,love to get some again.

Written By: saver on 04/19/06 at 6:31 pm

It's called Jeff's Chocolate soda..it is unlike Yohoo or Chocolate Soldier elsewhere, the site(if they list the soda market that way)... is sodapopshop.com  if not...galso market is located in Hacienda Heights, California on York st.

It also comes in coffee and I think strawberry and maybe vanilla..

Good luck..that should get you to it..

Check for new replies or respond here...