inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: ABBA

Written By: velvetoneo on 05/06/06 at 8:48 am

I think I'm starting to become a pretty big ABBA fan...songs like "Take a Chance on Me" and "Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!" are great. Campy, but sometimes amazing if you're in the right mood.

Subject: Re: ABBA

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/06/06 at 8:59 am

ABBA's a great band...

I don't know when ABBA got a 'gay' reputation (not referring to you)...there audience is so diverse. But anyway, yeah, ABBA released some really solid, timeless pop songs. I like S.O.S, Fernando, Dancing Queen, Waterloo - more of there earlier stuff.

Written By: velvetoneo on 05/06/06 at 9:50 am

ABBA's a great band...

I don't know when ABBA got a 'gay' reputation (not referring to you)...there audience is so diverse. But anyway, yeah, ABBA released some really solid, timeless pop songs. I like S.O.S, Fernando, Dancing Queen, Waterloo - more of there earlier stuff.

I like most of their stuff, "Gimme Gimme Gimme" is a great song.

Written By: Cool Hand Logan on 05/06/06 at 2:43 pm

I love ABBA!  Still hoping that one day they'll do one show for Pay Per View or something but.......I don't think it's going to happen.  :-\\

Written By: whistledog on 05/06/06 at 3:04 pm

I love ABBA!  Still hoping that one day they'll do one show for Pay Per View or something but.......I don't think it's going to happen.   :-\\

I read where they were offered a billion dollars to perform a reunion concert a while back, and they said no :o

Written By: Cool Hand Logan on 05/06/06 at 3:18 pm

[quote author=wһіѕ

Written By: whistledog on 05/06/06 at 11:37 pm

Jeez...I think it's Agnetha's fault.   ::) ;D

;D

I also read that it was rumoured ABBA said no because Benny and Bjorn were planning on writing the sequel to "Chess: The Musical" ;D

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/07/06 at 12:52 am

[quote author=wһіѕ

Check for new replies or respond here...