inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Full-length episodes of our favorite 70s shows are online for free!

Written By: jeng on 07/07/06 at 7:55 pm

Full-length episodes and entire series including KUNG FU, WELCOME BACK KOTTER, ALICE, CHICO AND THE MAN and more are available Online. Anytime. Always Free at aol.com/In2TV

Subject: Re: Full-length episodes of our favorite 70s shows are online for free!

Written By: KKay on 07/07/06 at 8:00 pm

AND animaniacs!
thanks!

Subject: Re: Full-length episodes of our favorite 70s shows are online for free!

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/08/06 at 6:41 am

Full-length episodes and entire series including KUNG FU, WELCOME BACK KOTTER, ALICE, CHICO AND THE MAN and more are available Online. Anytime. Always Free at aol.com/In2TV
Do you have to subscribe to AOL first?

Written By: KKay on 07/08/06 at 9:42 am

no subscirbing, phil.

i know we all hate advertising, but this one was pretty good.
"m sure we won't see
jeng again.

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/08/06 at 10:23 am

Are The Goodies featured on this?

Written By: robby76 on 07/08/06 at 10:50 pm

Eight is Enough is on there but AOL videos never work for me. Someone said it's only available to view in America.

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/09/06 at 1:02 am

Eight is Enough is on there but AOL videos never work for me. Someone said it's only available to view in America.
Then it would be no good for me!

Written By: Davester on 07/09/06 at 1:06 am

Then it would be no good for me!

No, it would not...

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/09/06 at 1:08 am

Before when I subscribe to AOL I had tremendous trouble with them, I ended up calling then Always Off Line.

Written By: Davester_Lurking on 07/09/06 at 1:14 am

I don't know what kind of media player this takes...probably the crappy Quicktime player...

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/09/06 at 1:16 am

If so, I would rather watch these programmes on the TV screen than on the monitor.

Written By: Davester on 07/09/06 at 10:24 am

If so, I would rather watch these programmes on the TV screen than on the monitor.

Yeah...hell, they're releasing just about everything on DVD...

Written By: Tia on 07/09/06 at 11:23 am

you know, i think i always hated eight is enough. i dunno why.

my favorite wonder woman is "phantom of the roller coaster." it has this whole weird vietnam fixation. ike eisenmann forever! but of course... they don't have that one.

every rumor i hear has it that lynda carter is an incredibly self-important prima donna.

Written By: Trimac20 on 07/09/06 at 12:08 pm

Awesome site jeng, but gosh the vids are pretty bloody big...wish we didn't have that stupid download limit.  >:(

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/09/06 at 12:13 pm

None of these interest me, except Wonder Woman.

Written By: Trimac20 on 07/09/06 at 12:18 pm

Yeah, I guess those are the vids they could secure the rights to (cos no one cared about them, lol). Shows like the Brady Bunch, MASH, Night Rider.etc would get their own DVD releases.

Written By: Davester on 07/09/06 at 12:23 pm

Anybody who wouldn't be "convinced" by top notch plot devices like the episode where the Nazis invaded Paradise Island intent on seizing the magic bracelet metal mines (the better to produce invulnerable panzer hulls) is simply not a team player, IMHO...

I should have known something was up when I was getting turned on at seven and eight by the Wonder Woman Underoos.  You know, like that whole bit of Frankenfurter's.

Wonder who will rock you to sleep tonight when the suggestion of Davester and Wonder Woman Underoos simply will not cease to stain the insides of your eyelids... :D ??? ::)

Written By: Tia on 07/09/06 at 4:10 pm

Anybody who wouldn't be "convinced" by top notch plot devices like the episode where the Nazis invaded Paradise Island intent on seizing the magic bracelet metal mines (the better to produce invulnerable panzer hulls) is simply not a team player, IMHO...

I should have known something was up when I was getting turned on at seven and eight by the Wonder Woman Underoos.  You know, like that whole bit of Frankenfurter's.

Wonder who will rock you to sleep tonight when the suggestion of Davester and Wonder Woman Underoos simply will not cease to stain the insides of your eyelids... :D ??? ::)
;D ;D

you're on fire dude. that's hilarious... i friggin' remember when underoos first came out and i drove my folks crazy begging for them. it's probably wise they held out. i really didn't need to be going to sleep wearing robin's underwear and thinking about batman.

Check for new replies or respond here...