inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: name of movie...??

Written By: cryptsleeper79 on 08/16/06 at 12:31 am

i am trying to find the name of several movies..one is supposed to be a spooky movie and the only thing i can remember is that the family might have been cursed and one by one the die in some tragic accident..like i remember the kid and he had a ball(?)and it landed on a roof so he went o go get it and he feel/rooled off the roof..then after that someone else dies....does anyone have any idea what the name of it is?? and.....the other two are spooky as well....but i only bits of it cause i saw it when i was little...the one had two guys in a snow type place nd they had two german shepards..i remember it in the movie it was a blizzard and they went to check on the dogs..one was crying and trying to get out.. the other had something wrong with him and the cam gets closer and it shows the insides of the dog! the rest i hid under a blanket...wanted to know the name of it and...the other one..the part  remember is a guy getting tourtured like he was getting stretched and he was screaming and the thing that was doing it was like sometype of lab guy..well after it was done the thing that falls off of where the guy was tortured, was a spider...no clue there...ok ok one last one.....it just dawned me... sorry..i remember seeing it(dont know the date of it)well it has two guys and they are dragging a guy(they have him by the arm each on one side) and they walk fast. as they keep walking fast, (i think there were stairs) it seems like it take forever..and as the guys are walking fast the guy that they are holding, his skin stars peeling off his body like maybe it was roting away..but i remember at one point the guys skin was like a fleshy pink like it was muscle..and he is moaning...he was indeed limp...i saw this movie when i was lil but for got the name as well...any idea what it is??

Subject: Re: name of movie...??

Written By: zotsfreak on 08/16/06 at 5:17 am

The second movie that you speak of, with the German sheppards, is the 1982 remake of the 1951 classic "The Thing".

Sorry I can't help with the rest.

Iggy

Written By: Gis on 08/16/06 at 6:21 am

Why were you watching such freaky movies when you were so young ??  :o

Written By: cryptsleeper79 on 08/17/06 at 8:45 pm

The second movie that you speak of, with the German sheppards, is the 1982 remake of the 1951 classic "The Thing".

Sorry I can't help with the rest.

Iggy

ohhhh...ok..the one with the dogs...that's about the only part i remember...thanx!

Written By: cryptsleeper79 on 08/17/06 at 9:07 pm

Why were you watching such freaky movies when you were so young ??  :o

i dunno..half the ones my older bro made me watch when i was little(he used to babysit me) the other part was being to curious as to what other famiky members were watching

Check for new replies or respond here...