inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Dandelion and Burdock

Written By: maddog on 09/17/06 at 3:34 pm

Anyone else remember drinking this in the 1970s?

I think it's a soft drink peculiar to the UK but even here you don't see it much anymore (although to be honest I haven't looked very hard).

Subject: Re: Dandelion and Burdock

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/18/06 at 1:16 am

Anyone else remember drinking this in the 1970s?

I think it's a soft drink peculiar to the UK but even here you don't see it much anymore (although to be honest I haven't looked very hard).
It was a special drink we had around Christmas time, have not had it for ages.

Written By: karen on 09/18/06 at 6:15 am

It's still available.  Someone at work brought some in a few weeks ago.  I think he bought it in Tesco's.

I was never a fan of fizzy pop as a kid so I never tasted it.  My brothers would drink it though.

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/18/06 at 11:32 am

It's still available.  Someone at work brought some in a few weeks ago.  I think he bought it in Tesco's.

I was never a fan of fizzy pop as a kid so I never tasted it.  My brothers would drink it though.
I want some now!

Written By: maddog on 09/18/06 at 12:04 pm

Thanks karen, think I'll check out the local Tesco tomorrow lunchtime and see if I can get some....usually get my sandwich from there anyway!

The taste is forever linked in my mind with drinking it after judo lessons when I was about 8 years old.

Check for new replies or respond here...