inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: The New Tom & Jerry Info Site

Written By: AH3RD on 01/10/07 at 6:54 am

March 12, 2007 is the day we observe one funtastic decade to the day that I, Aaron Handy III, a Commercial Arts/Visual Communications major @ Isaac Delgado Community College and a novice HTML webpage writer, inspired by Randy Aragorn Simcox's Tom And Jerry Information Page, fueled by childhood memories of afterschool viewings of the 1975 Tom & Jerry TV cartoons from Hanna-Barbera, and having taken out a free account @ GeoCities.com (it has since bounced around to four other servers since then), got comfy inside a computer lab @ Delgado, took fingertips to keyboard, and brought to life what became my first contribution to the then-youthful World Wide Web: "AHIII'S Info Page For Hanna-Barbera's The New Tom & Jerry (ABC, 1975-1977)" (sheesh, what a mouthful!). After some adjustments to the title and the addition of images and sound and video files, it would morph into the webpage we all know today as Aaron's New Tom & Jerry Information Site! A new banner for the site has been fashioned in honor of its 10th Anniversary.

A huge thanks to all of you who have and continued to for the past 10 years support the world's first and only known web site devoted solely to the preservation and perpetuation of Hanna-Barbera's 1975 made-for-television incarnation of Tom and Jerry, which for many years has remained my favorite version. Let's hope that DVD release is just around the corner!

So, in celebration of my New Tom & Jerry Information Site's Tin Anniversary on The Internet, let's SING ALONG!

Set your dial for a while!
Have a laugh, wear a smile!
It's The Tom & Jerry Show!
You'll begin with a grin
When you first tune us in
On The Tom & Jerry Show!

Introducing that world-famous cat...TOM!
And that magnificent mouse...JERRY!

(instrumental solo)

Lots of zing, lots to sing!
Everything's gonna swing!
So, get ready - here we go!
Big or small, short or tall,
You will all have a ball
On The Tom & Jerry Show!

:) ;) :D ;D 8) :-*

Written By: Dude111 on 11/21/19 at 12:51 am

Very nice info sites,I love the original tom and Jerry show :)

Thank you!!

Subject: Re: The New Tom & Jerry Info Site

Written By: Howard on 11/21/19 at 7:24 am

Very nice info sites,I love the original tom and Jerry show :)

Thank you!!

I used to watch the original Tom And Jerry Show when I was growing up.

Written By: Dude111 on 11/22/19 at 6:49 am

Ya I didnt like the newer episodes where they got along..... I dunno,just seemed more natural with them fighting as alot of cats/dogs do ;D

Subject: Re: The New Tom & Jerry Info Site

Written By: Howard on 11/22/19 at 7:01 am

Ya I didnt like the newer episodes where they got along..... I dunno,just seemed more natural with them fighting as alot of cats/dogs do ;D

I remember an episode where Tom The Cat was singing/mouthing the words and the Victrola sped up and then slowed down afterwards.

Check for new replies or respond here...