inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Most Important Person

Written By: Snoopygirl on 02/09/07 at 1:38 pm

Does anyone else remember this cartoon that ran in either the early or mid 70's? It used to run I think in between other cartoons and it was an educational one. I think there was a bird called Little Bird and some kind of ostrich I think. There was one that looked like It from The Addams Family. At the end of the show, the It character slid down a rope to join the others and they held up signs saying The Most Important Person.

There is an excellent web site called Toon Tracker which has an episode which you can view if you have Real Player. Just type in The Most Important Person and two results show up. Click the first one and it should be halfway down the page.

After hearing the song, I was amazed that I still remember most of the words after all these years. Another show that should be put out on DVD.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o117/snoopygirl68/mostimportantpersonlogo.jpg

Subject: Re: Most Important Person

Written By: Marian on 02/09/07 at 2:03 pm

I remember part of the song--the most important person in the whole wide world is and you hardly even know you.....

Subject: Re: Most Important Person

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 02/10/07 at 1:14 am

I remember that...when the kids asked each other who the most important person in the world was, the bird said (in a goofy voice), "The President!"  ;D ;D ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...