inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Need to know title and artist of this song "absolutely free absolutely beautiful

Written By: trapper on 02/22/07 at 9:53 am

Pls. help me with the title and artist of this popular song in the mid-70s.

part of the verse goes like this:
      "sunshiny day, i guess that I'll be on my way, the gypsy...."

the chorus runs:
      "absolutely free, absolutely beautiful......"

another verse goes:
      "down on my knees, asking big world help me please...."

Subject: Re: Need to know title and artist of this song "absolutely free absolutely beautiful

Written By: saver on 02/22/07 at 3:39 pm

I'm not sure if it was a pop song but the Brady Bunch had a song I thought about a 'Sunshiny day"??

That's all that sounds familiar..was it national US or International?

Subject: Re: Need to know title and artist of this song "absolutely free absolutely beautiful

Written By: trapper on 02/23/07 at 11:06 am

Thanx pal, but it's not that of the Brady Bunch. The song i'm looking for is rather slow in tempo, sung by husky male vocals --- a sort of a very sad love song, like that of Dr. Hook's "Sylvia's Mother". :\'(

Written By: karen on 02/23/07 at 11:32 am

Googling "absolutely free, absolutely beautiful" +lyrics finds a song of that title by Magic

Subject: Re: Need to know title and artist of this song "absolutely free absolutely beaut

Written By: trapper on 02/26/07 at 10:27 am

Hello Karen ;)

Yessss!  :D I got it at last. After months of agony and sleepless nights whenever I'm reminded of that song.
:D Yes, the title is "Absolutely Free Absolutely Beautiful" by Magic. And I was even able to download a copy of the song from a blog I found when searched in google. Now I can sleep to the tune of it. You're an angel. Thanx a lot. :D :D :D :D :D

Written By: Demi on 09/28/07 at 2:43 pm

Googling "absolutely free, absolutely beautiful" +lyrics finds a song of that title by Magic

Did you find the lyrics of this song. Can you please forward to my email address... :D Thanks.

Written By: zcrito on 09/30/07 at 10:55 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaLK1dIiiQA

Never heard it before. From Canada?

Subject: Re: Need to know title and artist of this song "absolutely free absolutely beaut

Written By: snozberries on 10/06/07 at 6:33 pm

I'm not sure if it was a pop song but the Brady Bunch had a song I thought about a 'Sunshiny day"??

That's all that sounds familiar..was it national US or International?

Damn that was funny or maybe I'm punchy cuz I was thinking of the Brady Bunch Sunshine day too... I even started singing it and with a little tweak I could make those lyrics fit.

Written By: bat21 on 10/28/07 at 9:04 am

where can i download mp3 format for this song absoluteley free absolutely beautifull by majic? pls help :\'(

Written By: LarryC on 05/14/08 at 5:59 am

Hello Karen ;)

Yessss!  :D I got it at last. After months of agony and sleepless nights whenever I'm reminded of that song.
:D Yes, the title is "Absolutely Free Absolutely Beautiful" by Magic. And I was even able to download a copy of the song from a blog I found when searched in google. Now I can sleep to the tune of it. You're an angel. Thanx a lot. :D :D :D :D :D

Hi trapper,

I'm new here and I came here as I searched for this song I've been looking for but nowhere to be found. Could you spare me some time to send me a copy of this song "Absolutely Free, Absolutely Beautiful" by Magic. Pls help me....

Check for new replies or respond here...