inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: An old movie....can anyone remember?

Written By: star500 on 10/09/07 at 11:05 am

My mom was telling me about this old movie, she doesn't remember who was in it or what it was about. All she remembers was this guy was burying bodies in the basement and whistling a really pretty song. She doesn't remember how the song went. I know that's not a lot of information but any help would be appreciated! :)

Subject: Re: An old movie....can anyone remember?

Written By: snozberries on 10/09/07 at 12:18 pm

does remember the actor or any actor in it? How it started or ended?

Written By: star500 on 10/09/07 at 3:02 pm

She doesn't remember anyone in it. I'm not sure if she remembers the beginning or the end. I wish I could help more, LOL. One thing she does know is that it came out in the '70s.

Written By: smokejumper on 10/09/07 at 10:52 pm

Try looking at TO CATCH A KILLER  staring BRIAN DENAHEY, its about JOHN WAYNE GACEY famous serial killer.

Written By: robby76 on 10/10/07 at 12:19 am

Try looking at TO CATCH A KILLER  staring BRIAN DENAHEY, its about JOHN WAYNE GACEY famous serial killer.

LOVED that tv movie - really gives you the creeps! That was from 1992 though and I can't remember if he whistled happy tunes.

Written By: snozberries on 10/10/07 at 12:27 pm

there was whistling in The Stepfather but I don't remember him burying any bodies (+ it was the 80's)

Written By: Capt Quirk on 10/10/07 at 2:52 pm

Didn't they whistle in Snow White too?

Written By: snozberries on 10/10/07 at 2:57 pm

;D

Written By: CatwomanofV on 10/10/07 at 3:12 pm

They did whistle while they worked. They made it SEEM like they were working in a mine when they were actually burying bodies in a pit-telling everyone it was a mine.

Cat

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/10/07 at 3:14 pm

...and sang songs.

Written By: star500 on 10/11/07 at 11:29 am

My mom said it starts with the man going into the kitchen and looking at the date on the calender. Also, it took place in the country, like in a small town, not a big city or anything. I hope that helps more! At the end, he was going down the basement to bury yet another body and he was whistling that tune.

Written By: kat on 10/17/07 at 5:45 pm

i'm looking for a movies that has teenage kids and they are gymnast and one live on a farm but they're practicing for the olympics does someone remeber.

thankyou

Check for new replies or respond here...