inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Fresh Air Fund PSA

Written By: Brian on 11/05/07 at 11:09 am

Hi,

Does anyone remember the TV commercials for the Fresh Air Fund featuring a "Timothy", an inner city child? He was asked questions like "have you ever been to a farm?" Have you ever seen a rooster", etc.  I think the commercials always ended with Timothy asking the interviewer "Would you take me there?"

Great commercials, just wondering if anyone has a copy or knows where I ca see them again.

Thanks,
Brian

PS- -thanks for the stroll down memory lane!

Subject: Re: Fresh Air Fund PSA

Written By: angelcakechick618 on 11/05/07 at 8:44 pm

THEY HAVE A WEBSITE, THEY MIGHT BE ABLE TO HELP!

http://www.freshair.org/contactus.asp

Written By: Alyssa on 09/20/13 at 12:04 pm

Hi Brian,

I remember that commerical!!  Timothy is my brother and I recall when he was being filmed to do that commerical.  I am also looking for the Fresh Air Fund commercial of the little girl in the grass throwing around her Raggedy Ann Doll; that was me.

Hi,

Does anyone remember the TV commercials for the Fresh Air Fund featuring a "Timothy", an inner city child? He was asked questions like "have you ever been to a farm?" Have you ever seen a rooster", etc.  I think the commercials always ended with Timothy asking the interviewer "Would you take me there?"

Great commercials, just wondering if anyone has a copy or knows where I ca see them again.

Thanks,
Brian

PS- -thanks for the stroll down memory lane!

Written By: Foo Bar on 09/21/13 at 9:39 pm

Hi Brian,

I remember that commerical!!  Timothy is my brother and I recall when he was being filmed to do that commerical.  I am also looking for the Fresh Air Fund commercial of the little girl in the grass throwing around her Raggedy Ann Doll; that was me.

I can't find either of the commercials you're talking about (or were in!), but I did discover something interesting: not only does the Fresh Air Fund has a an annual conference in NYC, and an ongoing video series, "I'm a Fresh Air Kid", featuring former Fresh Air Kids at speaking engagements. Their YouTube channel is still active with new content every few months, so there's probably someone at Fresh Air Fund who would probably be delighted to hear from you!

Written By: Barbara Isaacs on 12/04/13 at 5:05 pm

I can't find either of the commercials you're talking about (or were in!), but I did discover something interesting: not only does the Fresh Air Fund has a an annual conference in NYC, and an ongoing video series, "I'm a Fresh Air Kid", featuring former Fresh Air Kids at speaking engagements. Their YouTube channel is still active with new content every few months, so there's probably someone at Fresh Air Fund who would probably be delighted to hear from you!

Written By: whistledog on 12/04/13 at 7:21 pm

Written By: warped on 12/05/13 at 7:59 am

Written By: whistledog on 12/05/13 at 3:42 pm

I see your

and raise you ...

:D

Written By: warped on 12/05/13 at 3:49 pm

I see your
and raise you ...

:D

http://files.plentypoker.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/fold-equity.jpg  I FOLD. YOU WIN!!  :D

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 12/06/13 at 12:27 am

KT-NWOA75tU

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 12/09/13 at 3:45 pm

Is there some reason why you're quoting that?

Check for new replies or respond here...