inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: glassware

Written By: Bits on 01/03/08 at 1:08 pm

I am having a problem finding some glasses that my mom collected out of a detergent box back in the 70's. I don't have the full colection and wanted to know the value of them. Does anyone know how to go about finding out any info. on these gasses? There's no name or anything wrote on them. They are brownish yellow. Thanks!

Subject: Re: glassware

Written By: snozberries on 01/04/08 at 1:09 am

I am having a problem finding some glasses that my mom collected out of a detergent box back in the 70's. I don't have the full colection and wanted to know the value of them. Does anyone know how to go about finding out any info. on these gasses? There's no name or anything wrote on them. They are brownish yellow. Thanks!

hit the library or Barnes & Noble or Borders and find collectible books on glassware or try ebay you find a real value for them on ebay but if anyone is selling similar you can see what they go for.

Subject: Re: glassware

Written By: gemini on 01/10/08 at 6:22 pm

Sounds like the same ones we had. They came in Duz detergent and were kind of gold looking and really heavy. There were regular glasses, juice glasses and goblets.  We also got dish towels out of detergent.

Check for new replies or respond here...