inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: WANTED: 1970s COMIC BOOK ORIGINAL ART (DC/Marvel comics production art)

Written By: JONMANKUTA@aol.com on 01/04/08 at 6:25 pm

I'm a private collector looking to buy the actual hand-drawn black and white art used to produce comic books and comic strips...
These are not comic books themselves (I have PLENTY of those), these are large black and white ink drawings hand-drawn by the artist and used to actually print the comic books at the company, they're usually on light cardboard and about twice the size (or larger) than the actual comic book page or cover or strips.
Can anyone sell (or trade?) me some of these? I saw piles of them when I was a kid at comic shows, and now as an adult, I want to BUY them...comic book covers, pages, strips...you name it...prefer 1960s-1970s DC or Marvel comics or the comic strips Peanuts, etc. but will consider ANYTHING vintage and cool...  ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...