inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Disney flashback: MAGIC JOURNEYS actors names???Anyone know the talent?

Written By: saver on 01/22/08 at 7:39 pm

In the 70's Disney World did an innovative short in 3-D to demostrate a new color viewing in association with KODAK called 'MAGIC JOURNEYS'.. Orlando park even gave it it's own theater to show it and may continue to run it..eventually Michael Jacksons video bumped it off... But the song is included on the SHERMAN BROTHERS HITS cd...

I always wondered who the talented/lucky kids were, as they never made a big deal out of them as talent..

I have contacted Disney who kept track of the names in a special list, the young blonde boys' last name was Cowden and he was from Canada..but I guess we'll never know if Disney magic led him into showbiz further...maybe someone in Canada knew 'whatever became of....'??He reminded me of the next Buddy Foster--(from the 60's)..although he never spoke in the film...that usually ruins deals too... 

Check for new replies or respond here...