inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: 1970s child's growth chart-WANTED-colorful jungle animals...anyone remember?

Written By: JON MANKUTA on 01/24/08 at 12:01 am

Hi,
I'm trying to find something from my childhood...this would be from the early 1970s, it was a child's height growth chart poster you hang on the wall, it had many VERY colorful jungle animals on it (of particular memory is a green ape as one of the animals).
They never made this particular growth chart after that, and i'd love to buy it...if anyone has one or knows the specific one i'm talking about, please email me at: JONMANKUTA@aol.com for a solid cash offer...!

Subject: Re: 1970s child's growth chart-WANTED-colorful jungle animals...anyone remember?

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/24/08 at 2:04 am

Hi,
I'm trying to find something from my childhood...this would be from the early 1970s, it was a child's height growth chart poster you hang on the wall, it had many VERY colorful jungle animals on it (of particular memory is a green ape as one of the animals).
They never made this particular growth chart after that, and i'd love to buy it...if anyone has one or knows the specific one i'm talking about, please email me at: JONMANKUTA@aol.com for a solid cash offer...!
Have you tried eBay?

Subject: Re: 1970s child's growth chart-WANTED-colorful jungle animals...anyone remember?

Written By: JON MANKUTA on 08/19/11 at 3:39 pm

Yup...always looking on ebay for it...I never see this specific one...

Check for new replies or respond here...