inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: ANyone remember Gator Gum, Danny-O bars, Dannon frozen yogurt parfait?

Written By: Chris on 03/31/08 at 10:30 pm

I really am obsessed with the past and so glad tat I found this website!  I have googled the above mentioned things, with absolutely no reference to them!  I know I'm not crazy, they were incredible products.  I lived in Miami, so they may have only been local to Florida area.  Anyway, if anyone remembers them, that would be great. 

Subject: Re: ANyone remember Gator Gum, Danny-O bars, Dannon frozen yogurt parfait?

Written By: whistledog on 03/31/08 at 11:17 pm

I remember Gator Gum.  Tasted like Gatorade.  Do they still make it cause I don't see it anywhere anymore :(

Subject: Re: ANyone remember Gator Gum, Danny-O bars, Dannon frozen yogurt parfait?

Written By: ladybug316 on 04/01/08 at 11:29 am

I remember Gator gum - yuck!

Written By: Davester on 04/03/08 at 9:08 pm

Gator Gum =  8-P

Written By: AmericanGirl on 04/03/08 at 10:41 pm

I honestly think these products were introduced later than the 70's.  Gatorate by '79 was not nearly as popular as it became later (although athletes used it, of course).  Frozen yogurt was popularized in the mid-late 80's, not the 70's.  Can't speak for Danny-O bars, but I don't believe they would've been around then, either.  ???

I could be wrong, though...

Check for new replies or respond here...