inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Remember Butter Brickle Ice Cream?

Written By: sweet-lorraine on 05/28/08 at 5:20 pm

I have been looking for this for years. It was my favorite when I was a kid. Each time we went on vacation in pa, I would go to different restaurants, ice cream parlors, and convenience and grocery stores, hoping to find it.

Well, I stopped in a restaurant here in good old myrtle beach sc-- a friendly's restaurant. it is called butter chunk there, but it is totally the same!! super sweet, toffee tasting!!

Subject: Re: Remember Butter Brickle Ice Cream?

Written By: Paul Neale on 05/30/08 at 10:48 am

;D Aw Man!  I loved butter brickle ice cream growing up in Bmore (Baltimore).  Guess what?  It's still there and when my wife and I make that trip to Bmore from North Carolina, we make sure we get some.   IT"S STILL GOOD

Subject: Re: Remember Butter Brickle Ice Cream?

Written By: flygirl on 06/29/08 at 11:30 pm

the best butter brickle ice cream (sometimes called "toffee ice cream")  is in South Dakota State University at an ice cream parlor on campus called "the dairy bar". Since it is an agricultural university, they process the milk they collect right on sight and make the most delicious ice cream I have ever had!!!

Check for new replies or respond here...