inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Former Child Star from Canada??? Anyone know where he's gone?

Written By: saver on 06/05/08 at 10:13 pm

Here is a guy that everyone who saw the movie 'BEN' knew Lee Harcourt Montgomery. He apeared in a teen movie in the 80's.

Any people out there know where he is lately? His sister is Belinda Montgomery.
But if he's still in the states, I wonder why he's gone underground..he was good!

Also, thought he was in legal trouble at one time and maybe that ended his public appearing.

Subject: Re: Former Child Star from Canada??? Anyone know where he's gone?

Written By: karen on 06/05/08 at 10:32 pm

Don't know that this tells you much more  :-\\

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0599837/bio

Written By: ninny on 06/06/08 at 9:57 am

Wikipedia had this
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Montgomery

Written By: saver on 06/06/08 at 7:16 pm

Wikipedia had this
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Montgomery

Yep, that's pretty much what I knew of him...Towards the end of the 90's I believe something happened (if he was married or between his mate)...very good talent, maybe the drive wasn't there?

I only throw it out there as some people may have personal contact and knew more where he wound up...over the last 8 years.

Guess I'm the only one who wondered.

Written By: ninny on 06/07/08 at 5:39 am

Yep, that's pretty much what I knew of him...Towards the end of the 90's I believe something happened (if he was married or between his mate)...very good talent, maybe the drive wasn't there?

I only throw it out there as some people may have personal contact and knew more where he wound up...over the last 8 years.

Guess I'm the only one who wondered.

It's got me wondering now.Maybe they should bring back that show..Where are they now?

Written By: whistledog on 06/07/08 at 8:22 am

That means Belinda Montgomery is also Canadian.  I did not know this.  She was the mom on 'Doogie Howser M.D.'.  Man, I thought she was hot! lol

Written By: saver on 06/07/08 at 4:36 pm

It's got me wondering now.Maybe they should bring back that show..Where are they now?

For me it's like a 'time bubble' popped making me realize..'hey, I haven't seen that guy since..'
He was a film kid, so it never was part of the where are they now shows as tv was more immediate..maybe everyone wouldn't even rememer him or the movie, but I thought he was cool.

For others hard to find, there is a site: formerchildstars.com

I enquired about about some not one their list and they never took out time to answer..even though they say to write with questions or tips!DON'T LIKE SITES THAT ASK THEN DON'T CORRESPOND BACK.

They do have sections, who went on to teach, do more tv/film, got busted etc...good to read over for the others who are curious.

Just like we never hear more on Barrett Oliver, and Omri Katz...they are listed but that's old news that  they left the  biz..or are travelling.

Check for new replies or respond here...