inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Looking for the name of a Television about healing

Written By: elsalinda on 08/25/08 at 8:19 am

There was this movie in the early 70's about a woman who laid hands on ppl. with illnesses. I watched it on WPIX a NY tv station as a child.
At the end of the movie she lays hands on this very sick person and took the illness in her body and dropped to the floor all curled up.  She goes to the hospital and eventually recovers.  It may have starred a Diane Keaton look-a-like to the best of my recollection.  Anyone know
what movie this is?? It's driving me crazy because I can't remember the name of it. (possibly late 1960).  Thanks

Subject: Re: Looking for the name of a Television about healing

Written By: snozberries on 08/25/08 at 5:02 pm

There was this movie in the early 70's about a woman who laid hands on ppl. with illnesses. I watched it on WPIX a NY tv station as a child.
At the end of the movie she lays hands on this very sick person and took the illness in her body and dropped to the floor all curled up.  She goes to the hospital and eventually recovers.  It may have starred a Diane Keaton look-a-like to the best of my recollection.  Anyone know
what movie this is?? It's driving me crazy because I can't remember the name of it. (possibly late 1960).  Thanks

I think you're thing of Resurrection starring Ellyn Burnstein (sp?) sorry no time to look her spelling up right now.

Check for new replies or respond here...