inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: JAWS 2

Written By: Entouch on 11/23/08 at 9:59 pm

The sequal to Jaws release in 1978.  Some consider this film less scarier than the first. I remember seeing this film in the theater I was soo scared as a kid I was too young to see the first one.  Alot more victims in this one than the first. Still prefer this film than 'Jaws 3-D and Jaws 4 the Revenge.' :-* :-*

Subject: Re: JAWS 2

Written By: snozberries on 11/23/08 at 11:20 pm

The sequal to Jaws release in 1978.  Some consider this film less scarier than the first. I remember seeing this film in the theater I was soo scared as a kid I was too young to see the first one.  Alot more victims in this one than the first. Still prefer this film than 'Jaws 3-D and Jaws 4 the Revenge.' :-* :-*

Jaws 4 doesn't exist. It's a figment of your imagination, a really bad dream you had as kid.  ;D

I really enjoy both I & II and when I am feeling cheesey I will throw on III

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/24/08 at 5:27 am

I saw this on it's original release and came out with a headache from the excessive screaming from the film, and I cannot recall any true significant moment, unlike the original Jaws.

Written By: danootaandme on 11/24/08 at 5:59 am

My young one went Jaws crazy a couple of summers ago and I have now seen them all, although up until then I had only seen the first, which is the finest.  We took a trip to Marthas Vineyard, which is only an hour(and a short ferry ride) away, to see where they filmed it.  I had been before but he was thrilled.   :)

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/24/08 at 6:01 am

Jaws: The Revenge exists, Jaws 4 was just the working title.

Written By: danootaandme on 11/24/08 at 6:09 am

Sure does...with Michael Caine no less

Written By: snozberries on 11/24/08 at 1:16 pm

I was being sarcastic with that whole it doesn't exist it was a nightmare you had comment.  It was just so bad I don't think it deserves to have the word JAWS in the title.  Also... they pretty much acted like Jaws 3 never happened. Changing the sons professions and all... I mean if you want to say Jaws 3 was bad so we will forget it ever happened then fine... But make a better film than the one you're ignoring not a worse one!  >:(

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/24/08 at 2:40 pm

I was being sarcastic with that whole it doesn't exist it was a nightmare you had comment.  It was just so bad I don't think it deserves to have the word JAWS in the title.   Also... they pretty much acted like Jaws 3 never happened. Changing the sons professions and all... I mean if you want to say Jaws 3 was bad so we will forget it ever happened then fine... But make a better film than the one you're ignoring not a worse one!  >:(

Not having seen that...

Thanks for your advice.

Check for new replies or respond here...