inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Jeremy--Has anyone seen it?

Written By: star500 on 01/13/09 at 10:49 pm

I watched the movie Jeremy with my mom this past summer. I thought it was a very sweet movie and I wondered if anyone had ever seen it. It stars Robby Benson and Glynnis O'Connor. For those of you that haven't seen it, its about a boy who goes to the School of the Performing Arts and he plays the cello. He meets the girl of his dreams and they get involved and fall in love. It has a pretty song called The Hourglass Song that Robby Benson sings.

Just wondered if anyone had seen it and what your opinion of it is.

Subject: Re: Jeremy--Has anyone seen it?

Written By: ninny on 01/14/09 at 9:07 am

I watched the movie Jeremy with my mom this past summer. I thought it was a very sweet movie and I wondered if anyone had ever seen it. It stars Robby Benson and Glynnis O'Connor. For those of you that haven't seen it, its about a boy who goes to the School of the Performing Arts and he plays the cello. He meets the girl of his dreams and they get involved and fall in love. It has a pretty song called The Hourglass Song that Robby Benson.

Just wondered if anyone had seen it and what your opinion of it is.

I only remember bits & pieces of it..I know that the two stars were also in "Ode To Billy Joe" and also dated.

Subject: Re: Jeremy--Has anyone seen it?

Written By: Michael C. on 02/08/09 at 9:39 pm

Yes I saw it.
Was always a big fan of Glynnis O'Connor.

Check for new replies or respond here...