inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Popeye gumball machine commercial

Written By: gr8phl on 01/28/09 at 1:41 pm

Anybody remember the Popeye gumball machine commercial? The tag line was "what you gonna do with all those gumballs or something like that?

Subject: Re: Popeye gumball machine commercial

Written By: Capt Quirk on 01/28/09 at 3:23 pm

I believe I actually had one, but my memory gets a bit fuzzy at times.

Written By: angelcakechick618 on 01/28/09 at 5:20 pm

HI!
YES,I  REMEMBER THIS COMMERCIAL, THANKS FOR THE GUMBALL!

SEE LINK BELOW:

http://www.retrojunk.com/details_commercial/7535/

Written By: Cautious Lip on 01/28/09 at 5:56 pm

Anybody remember the Popeye gumball machine commercial? The tag line was "what you gonna do with all those gumballs or something like that?

I sure do remember those commercials ! I remember the kids in the commercial saying "thanks for the gumball".........and thank you,  gr8phl for bringing back a sweet memory! Cheers !

Written By: Susan Sedia on 01/28/09 at 11:54 pm

oH wow yes. We even had this game we made out of throwing a ball up on this slanted roof and then when it cam back down we'd say"thanks for the Gumball"..Of course I was only five so this was a good time  .LOL

Written By: gr8phl on 01/30/09 at 1:14 am

Awesome Link thanks! I been sayin buy a lot of gumballs a lot to my wife lately and she had no idea what I was talking about. I was even saying it all screwed up like a had a huge wad of gum or something but couln't remember why I was talking like that!

Check for new replies or respond here...