inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Partridge Family poll

Written By: Frank on 06/18/09 at 1:23 pm

Here are the musical Brady's!

The show ran (I think friday's just before or after the Brady Bunch), and we know the cast didn't really sing all the songs (other than David cassidy and Shirley Jones), but the show had some humour, the women watched it to see Keith, some guys watched it to see Laurie, but the had some pretty good songs as well.

Who was your favorite character?
I voted for Shirley, who was always the voice of reason on the show.
http://www.nukethefridge.com/pics/partridge.jpeg

Subject: Re: Partridge Family poll

Written By: Ashkicksass on 06/18/09 at 1:37 pm

Laurie.  I think Susan Dey is just gorgeous and wonderful.

Written By: coqueta83 on 06/18/09 at 7:15 pm

Why, Keith, of course!  ;D  :D

I used to watch reruns of the Partridge Family on Fox Family.  I'll have to buy the DVDs sometime.

Written By: gibbo on 06/18/09 at 7:40 pm

I chose Shirley Jones. I always had a crush on that particular TV mom.  ::) However, I liked Keith and Laurie alot as well. I tried to wear my hair like David Cassidy ...... so it would bounce as I wlaked along! ;D .....and Susan Dey also certainly had my attention  .....I would have cheated on the mom with the daughter!  :o

Written By: snozberries on 06/18/09 at 11:28 pm

wait which Chris was the cute one? I chose him.... does that make me a pedophile?  ;D

Written By: whistledog on 06/20/09 at 9:19 pm

Laurie for me as well.  Susan Dey is still quite attractive.  Apart from this show, I used to also watch her on 'Love and War', a show I bet not many people will remember.

Written By: mooster on 06/22/09 at 2:11 am

Keith Partridge - David Cassidy was a hunk of spunk  :P

Written By: Capt Quirk on 06/22/09 at 8:20 am

Danny. He was a conniving little weasel, and the way he played off of Reuben was excellent.

Written By: Womble on 06/25/09 at 8:41 pm

For me, it's really hard to say since I liked the entire cast but if I have to make a choice I pick Laurie.

Check for new replies or respond here...