inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Looking for 70's movies and titles

Written By: lee on 08/30/09 at 12:26 pm

I'm trying to find a movie i believe to be made and shown in the 70's i was a kid then and mama would let me watch it we were at the drive inn and every now and then i would pop my head up to see some of the show. and these are some of the things of the movie i remember. a sailor or a man in a uniform . strong sexual situations the man was a boyfriend and the daughter had a peep hole in her room and use to watch her mother and this guy screwing around then mother caught her and the end the daughter kills him then she cuts him open to see his insides... some help would be kind.. if anyone knows could you please email me lltp@cox.net

Subject: Re: Looking for 70's movies and titles

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/30/09 at 12:41 pm

Was the film Swedish by any chance?

Written By: Paul on 08/30/09 at 1:03 pm

I'm trying to find a movie i believe to be made and shown in the 70's i was a kid then and mama would let me watch it we were at the drive inn and every now and then i would pop my head up to see some of the show. and these are some of the things of the movie i remember. a sailor or a man in a uniform . strong sexual situations the man was a boyfriend and the daughter had a peep hole in her room and use to watch her mother and this guy screwing around then mother caught her and the end the daughter kills him then she cuts him open to see his insides... some help would be kind.. if anyone knows could you please email me lltp@cox.net

All this going on and your mother let you watch it?  :o

Written By: snozberries on 08/30/09 at 2:21 pm

All this going on and your mother let you watch it?  :o

despite the poorly constructed post I was able to suss out that the poster probably meant to say  his mother wouldn't let him watch- hence the need for him to pop up and sneak a peek from the backseat from time to time... 

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/30/09 at 4:01 pm

Which part of the 70s was this film, early, mid or late 70s?

Written By: zcrito on 08/30/09 at 7:07 pm

A Mother, her child (boy or girl), a peephole and a sailor...

My guess would be 1976's "The Sailor Who Fell from Grace with the Sea".

Written By: lee on 08/31/09 at 10:49 am

My name is Lee and female. Sorry for not being such a good writer never, did good in English and there is no need to be rude. i was like 7yrs old and back then, being raised on an iron fist, you didn't watch R rated movies back then. all i know about what i got to see of the movie was a young girl had a peep hole in her room and use to watch her mother and whom ever the man was having sex. all i remember is at the end of the movie the girl kills the guy and cuts his body open to see his insides.I love horror movies and twisted killer movies and for a young girl to be that twisted i want to see the whole movie from start to finish.I couldn't tell you the plot or anything else, back then drive inn sound was only in mono and my parents had the speakers in the front and me being hard of hearing couldn't make out much.... so lets be a little nicer to me no need to be rude im just someone trying to find a movie ...

Written By: lee on 08/31/09 at 11:21 am

i believe i found it ... thank you whom ever said the sailor movie with Kris kristoferson..... chow

Written By: snozberries on 08/31/09 at 12:00 pm

My name is Lee and female. Sorry for not being such a good writer never, did good in English and there is no need to be rude. i was like 7yrs old and back then, being raised on an iron fist, you didn't watch R rated movies back then. all i know about what i got to see of the movie was a young girl had a peep hole in her room and use to watch her mother and whom ever the man was having sex. all i remember is at the end of the movie the girl kills the guy and cuts his body open to see his insides.I love horror movies and twisted killer movies and for a young girl to be that twisted i want to see the whole movie from start to finish.I couldn't tell you the plot or anything else, back then drive inn sound was only in mono and my parents had the speakers in the front and me being hard of hearing couldn't make out much.... so lets be a little nicer to me no need to be rude im just someone trying to find a movie ...

Lee,

We weren't being rude (at least not intentionally).
It's just that your post was a little difficult to read because you used few punctuations and fewer (if any capital letters)
It's was hard to figure out exactly what you were asking for because the post was a bit muddled.
If English is your second language its understandable but please just let us know that.
You were fortunate to find these boards because, as you can see- even with a little information the people here have great knowledge and can usually provide you the information you're looking for.
Some advise for the future to help us help you. 

If you are looking for something from a particular decade it would help if you can narrow down the year a bit.
It also helps if you tell us where you were at the time you heard it. we have members from all over but primarily USA, Australia, UK, Holland, Brazil, Canada- oh and Paco's from spain so if you tell us where you heard or saw it we can always ask our experts.

Finally, if I assumed wrong and English is not your second language then I apologize that you didn't do well in English but still- utilize the Caps and punctuation... it would help a lot.

and welcome to the boards.

Check for new replies or respond here...