inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: OMG! OMG! OMG!!!

Written By: snozberries on 11/27/09 at 9:02 am

OMFG!!!!!

14 eps from season one of the classic Bionic Woman are available on Hulu!!!!!

http://www.hulu.com/the-bionic-woman-classic

any hackers out there know how I can download these to my hard drive?  ;)

Subject: Re: OMG! OMG! OMG!!!

Written By: whistledog on 11/27/09 at 9:23 am

I tried to view that page, but it said I can't watch those because I am not in the United States.  Damn country specific websites >:(

The original Bionic Woman is on DVD.  I see copies of it all the time at the Sam the Record Man store, that I often frequent.

Written By: snozberries on 11/27/09 at 9:25 am

I tried to view that page, but it said I can't watch those because I am not in the United States.  Damn country specific websites >:(

The original Bionic Woman is on DVD.  I see copies of it all the time at the Sam the Record Man store, that I often frequent.

yeah its not fair that you can't view it outside of the US...then again its not fair that you have had access to the DVDs and they still aren't avail in the US....guess we're sort of even  ;)

Written By: whistledog on 11/27/09 at 9:33 am

yeah its not fair that you can't view it outside of the US...then again its not fair that you have had access to the DVDs and they still aren't avail in the US....guess we're sort of even  ;)

The DVDs aren't even available in Canada either.  They are Region 2 DVDs.  The store I go to sells alot of non Region 1 box sets because they also sell Multi-Region DVD players ;D

Written By: snozberries on 11/27/09 at 10:19 am

The DVDs aren't even available in Canada either.  They are Region 2 DVDs.  The store I go to sells alot of non Region 1 box sets because they also sell Multi-Region DVD players ;D

nice...once I bought a disc for $35 it was for the UK....and I put it in my multi-region dvd player and it wouldn't play... I never took the risk again. 

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 11/27/09 at 10:26 am

Does she do Sleep Number Bed commercials in between episodes?  Heck I wanna watch Bionic Woman while laying in a Sleep Number bed.  Lindsey Wagoner kicks ass!

Sorry I can't help you with the downloading question, I'm fairly illiterate when it comes to computers (and pretty much everything else, but that's another story).  I'm lucky to find my way back to this message board every day.  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 11/27/09 at 10:27 am

Does she do Sleep Number Bed commercials in between episodes?  Heck I wanna watch Bionic Woman while laying in a Sleep Number bed.  Lindsey Wagoner kicks ass!

Sorry I can't help you with the downloading question, I'm fairly illiterate when it comes to computers (and pretty much everything else, but that's another story).  I'm lucky to find my way back to this message board every day.   ;D

well then you've mastered the most important technological advancement ever made  ;)

Written By: snozberries on 11/27/09 at 10:29 am

watching the pilot I realize this would be better if they actually had the Six Million Dollar Man eps that started this whole thing so I could watch that instead of just getting bits and pieces from the flashback.  :(

Written By: snozberries on 11/27/09 at 10:47 am

I don't think I was ever aware that the people who were her guardians were also Steve's parents.... they've said it enough in this ep but I don't know if it came up in later eps... doesn't really matter I was too young to catch the significance of it at the time.

Written By: whistledog on 11/27/09 at 10:52 am

Man, I wouldn't mind getting into a sleep number bed with the Bionic Woman ;D

Lindsey Wagner is still a nice looking woman

Written By: snozberries on 11/27/09 at 10:53 am

Patty- I just watched a scene of Jaimie cleaning out the apt. above the barn.... her skills puts us to shame...then again- maybe if you and I had her power we'd be better housekeepers  ;D

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 11/27/09 at 12:29 pm

Patty- I just watched a scene of Jaimie cleaning out the apt. above the barn.... her skills puts us to shame...then again- maybe if you and I had her power we'd be better housekeepers  ;D

I could use her help for sure!
I also could use her bionic hearing 'cause I can't hear very well out of my left ear and even my good right ear has fits of non-working from time-to-time.

Written By: snozberries on 11/27/09 at 12:30 pm

I could use her help for sure!
I also could use her bionic hearing 'cause I can't hear very well out of my left ear and even my good right ear has fits of non-working from time-to-time.

I have watched three eps so far... I'm in love with the series all over again!

Written By: snozberries on 11/28/09 at 10:29 am

this show has better guest stars than Love Boat.... Andy Griffith, Donald O'Connor, Tipi Hedren and that's just in the first four eps!

Written By: snozberries on 11/28/09 at 10:31 am

I'm curious if her bionic limbs are made of lightweight titanium alloy or if they are made of steel.... basically I wonder how much bionic jaimie weighs...

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 11/28/09 at 4:55 pm

Would you believe that I actually remember watching this bit on t.v. the first time?  I just thought it was so cool how fast she cleaned (and I've ALWAYS hated cleaning.)  ;D

I'm curious if her bionic limbs are made of lightweight titanium alloy or if they are made of steel.... basically I wonder how much bionic jaimie weighs...

The Wikipedia entry for Titanium doesn't say.  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 11/28/09 at 5:07 pm

Would you believe that I actually remember watching this bit on t.v. the first time?  I just thought it was so cool how fast she cleaned (and I've ALWAYS hated cleaning.)   ;D

The Wikipedia entry for Titanium doesn't say.   ;D

I think I was living in Panama when the series first started so I didn't get to watch until the second season.

Written By: Claybricks on 11/28/09 at 5:22 pm

Now you can watch The Bionic Woman!

http://maketecheasier.com/how-to-watch-hulu-from-anywhere-with-hotspot-shield/2009/03/02

http://anchorfree.com/

Dan

Written By: snozberries on 11/28/09 at 5:31 pm

Now you can watch The Bionic Woman!

http://maketecheasier.com/how-to-watch-hulu-from-anywhere-with-hotspot-shield/2009/03/02

http://anchorfree.com/

Dan

do they have the six million dollar man? There are like 4 or 5 Bionic Woman episodes I've never seen

Written By: ninny on 11/29/09 at 11:01 am

do they have the six million dollar man? There are like 4 or 5 Bionic Woman episodes I've never seen

I use to love watching both those shows :)

Written By: Foo Bar on 12/02/09 at 9:50 pm

The Bionic Man and the Bionic Woman might be closer than we think.  Here's a real bionic hand that was in use for a month as part of an experiment last year.  BBC also has some video

Bionic arms and legs are now at the prototype stage, and Luke Skywalker's robotic hand will probably become reality within the lives of most people reading this today.  Luke's hand would have to be lightweight enough that he could lift it with arms that were still made of meat, and it would have to be attached firmly enough to the meat to handle all that lightsaber-swinging... but those are engineering constraints. 

What's really interesting is that since you're hooking into the nerves, there's no real reason for the prosthesis to be physically attached to the body, which frees it from the sort of restrictions that a true prosthetic hand would.  Before we get to Luke's hand, we might have full telepresence, where it wouldn't matter what the limb weighs (or how strong it is!) as long as the robot or vehicle can carry it.  Sigourney Weaver and Clint Eastwood wouldn't even have to get out of bed in order to inhabit everything from giant alien-flinging cargo mechs to Mach-5 fighter planes. 

Written By: Bear on 12/06/09 at 10:22 am

OMFG!!!!!

14 eps from season one of the classic Bionic Woman are available on Hulu!!!!!
any hackers out there know how I can download these to my hard drive?  ;)

Use Real Player downloader.  It doesn't work on HULU, BUT it works on You Tube. and they have quite a few episodes of
Bionic Woman AND 6 million Dollar man!  Quality's not as good, but still!!!  They are also only in segments!! 8)

Written By: snozberries on 12/06/09 at 10:57 am

Use Real Player downloader.  It doesn't work on HULU, BUT it works on You Tube. and they have quite a few episodes of
Bionic Woman AND 6 million Dollar man!  Quality's not as good, but still!!!  They are also only in segments!! 8)

thanks.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 12/17/09 at 7:56 pm

Take it easy, baby, we're gonna wake up the neighbors again!
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/multi.gif

Written By: snozberries on 12/18/09 at 2:18 am

Take it easy, baby, we're gonna wake up the neighbors again!
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/multi.gif

;D ;D ;D

Written By: markus017 on 06/10/10 at 8:43 pm

i thought her home in the converted barn was the greatest thing...& I loved  Calahan & the thembots episode...lol 

Written By: Claybricks on 06/10/10 at 9:09 pm

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_f3j82iU3oYc/RfSaoAoWXcI/AAAAAAAAABM/p5pvkWUdMwg/s1600/SmartBed_Copy_Two_copy.jpg

I don't know what her limbs are made of but I do know that the Bionic Woman sleeps on a Sleep Number Bed!

Dan

Written By: Foo Bar on 06/11/10 at 6:55 pm

I don't know what her limbs are made of but I do know that the Bionic Woman sleeps on a Sleep Number Bed!

But the important question is whether she prefers it firmer or softer?

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 02/11/16 at 6:31 am

I saw season one on the rack at the store.  Guess I should get it.

Written By: snozberries on 02/11/16 at 9:01 am

I saw season one on the rack at the store.  Guess I should get it.

I forgot all about this thread.

I bought seasons 1-3 at comic con directly from Oscar himself.
I kinda feel bad. They had some issue with my card so his assistant called me and I gave them a new card but they never ran it so I got the DVDs for free. :-/ I tried calling them back but they never returned my call. I don't feel too bad tho. They were charging 30$ a set.... (Way overpriced)

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 02/11/16 at 4:43 pm

I forgot all about this thread.

I bought seasons 1-3 at comic con directly from Oscar himself.
I kinda feel bad. They had some issue with my card so his assistant called me and I gave them a new card but they never ran it so I got the DVDs for free. :-/ I tried calling them back but they never returned my call. I don't feel too bad tho. They were charging 30$ a set.... (Way overpriced)

figures you'd get it directly from the source.  BTW I' ll take that as a yes .

Written By: snozberries on 02/12/16 at 3:16 am

figures you'd get it directly from the source.  BTW I' ll take that as a yes .

Definite yes. O0

Check for new replies or respond here...