inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: 70's/80's movie question

Written By: kevin on 01/13/11 at 1:22 am

I am trying to figure out the name of  two movies from the mid 70's  to the early 80's

1) the movie was about a family on vacation and they were camping (  towing a trailer as I recall) they were chased around by these 2 odd looking almost space age black motor homes. it was sort of cheesy creepy cause as they moved along the motorhomes would be in the shadows to pop out and chase them again.

2) this one I am sure was a made for TV movie where this single guy sdopts this kid who has a speech/learnong issue. He gets all kinds of hassle tryin to do it and finally in the end gets to.

Subject: Re: 70's/80's movie question

Written By: kevin on 01/19/11 at 12:01 am

Hi

Ok i found and purchased movie # 2.. I  am still hunting for the movie with the creepy motor homes. Any suggestions would be helpful

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/22/11 at 6:35 am

Hi

Ok i found and purchased movie # 2.. I  am still hunting for the movie with the creepy motor homes. Any suggestions would be helpful
...and the title of movie #2 is?

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/22/11 at 3:53 pm

Hi

...and the title of movie #2 is?

My guess is that it is "For My Son" starring Richard Thomas. Good flick.

Cat

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/23/11 at 1:54 am

My guess is that it is "For My Son" starring Richard Thomas. Good flick.

Cat
It sounds like one film I have missed.

Check for new replies or respond here...