inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: I'm glad I found this place.

Written By: JohnnyVirgil on 04/15/11 at 2:33 pm

Hi everyone, I just joined this forum today.  My name is Johnny Virgil, and I was born in May of 1963.

I grew up during the late 60's and 70's and just bought a Johnny Astro, a strange change machine and a Agent M radio/machine gun off ebay to start my collection of "stuff I had when I was a kid, but wrecked because I Didn't Take Care of My Things (to quote my mother).  I hope to have a lot of fun here talking about music, toys, clothing, and growing up in the suburbs during the 70's. 

Peace,

JV

Subject: Re: I'm glad I found this place.

Written By: lorac61469 on 04/15/11 at 3:12 pm

Hello Johnny,

I know how it is to have wrecked your toys as a kid...I'd be rich now if I help onto and never played with my Barbies or Blythe doll.  Oh well, now I have kids and can't afford to buy back all my toys.  :\'(  ;D

Have fun!

Written By: JohnnyVirgil on 04/15/11 at 4:07 pm

I just found a shoebox full of naked GI Joes in my mother's basement.  Make of that what you will. :)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 04/16/11 at 4:08 pm

Welcome Johnny.

Toys are very hot. And we all wish that we never played with them-NOW! But as kids, we HAD to play with them.

Hello Johnny,

I know how it is to have wrecked your toys as a kid...I'd be rich now if I help onto and never played with my Barbies or Blythe doll.  Oh well, now I have kids and can't afford to buy back all my toys.  :\'(  ;D

Have fun!

Blythe dolls are SUPER hot! If you still have yours-even if it is in played condition, could still fetch you a pretty penny.

Cat

Written By: JohnnyVirgil on 04/16/11 at 4:14 pm

I am still looking for a whizzzer in good shape. my little brother lost a lot of hair with those things!

Written By: holicman on 04/16/11 at 6:02 pm

welcome aboard Johnny :)

Check for new replies or respond here...