inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Wham-o Super Stuff

Written By: M. Smith on 01/27/12 at 2:34 pm

I actually managed to find some Super Stuff fresh out of 1969 (and paid a pretty penny, I must add).  I debated whether to attempt to mix it or hang onto it in its original packaging, but the kid in me won out.  Three weeks ago, I mixed and it set up perfectly!!  Just the same as I remember (though I remember it being red as opposed to the bright pink it is).  I was so thrilled- you'd think someone gave me a free car!  I also posted a video of it on YouTube (Whamo-o Super Stuff 2012)

Subject: Re: Wham-o Super Stuff

Written By: Porfle Popnecker on 03/22/12 at 3:07 am

I'm not sure if I ever had any Super Stuff, but I do recall all the other great Wham-O toys and gadgets like Super Ball, Slinky, Monster Bubble, etc.  They came up with the coolest and most imaginative stuff of any toy company.

Written By: Butterball on 05/20/12 at 11:42 pm

I'm not sure if I ever had any Super Stuff, but I do recall all the other great Wham-O toys and gadgets like Super Ball, Slinky, Monster Bubble, etc.  They came up with the coolest and most imaginative stuff of any toy company.

The "Super Ball" was dangerous.

Written By: Porfle Popnecker on 07/27/12 at 2:11 pm

That's okay, we usually lost them within an hour of getting them anyway.

Written By: warped on 07/30/12 at 6:42 pm

I did have some "Wham-O" products as a child, but I didn't have "Super Stuff"
I had several super balls and the wham-o frisbee, and probably some other products I have forgotten throughout the years.

Check for new replies or respond here...