inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Hard to find toy from the '60s or '70s: Royal gelatin

Written By: amjikloviet on 12/07/12 at 9:06 pm

Ok everyone this one is quite something lol, so here is my story. I was having a fun conversation with my father the other day about vintage toys. We talked on and on about how different toys were in the '60s and other earlier decades. He is in his 50s, and grew up during the '60s and '70s. As we were discussing this topic, he mentioned how he remembered some small toy airplanes that came in the Royal gelatin box back in the '60s I believe. They were small and collectable. I became curious about them and began to search them on some vintage toy sites. Turns out they are very hard to find and I have come up with no results  :(. I am guessing maybe someone here remembers them and might be able to help me in my search for these small toy airplanes. Where should I look for this toy and are there any toy sites that I have missed?

Subject: Re: Hard to find toy from the '60s or '70s: Royal gelatin

Written By: warped on 12/07/12 at 9:28 pm

Did you try e-bay?

Check for new replies or respond here...