inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Look at what I found for the fans of Disney's 1979 movie "The Black Hole"!

Written By: The Valley Goth on 05/10/13 at 12:40 am

Like, Hi, Fer Shurr,

I'm a total fan of Disney's 1979 movie "The Black Hole"...so...look at what I found for everybody else who's crazy about that movie:

www.flickr.com/photos/10867551@N00/sets/72157611498840257/with/3132001856/

I wasn't old enough to remember these figures, and I've NEVER been to Walt Disney World, but I'm curious to know if YOU might remember the window display(s), and/ or if you know if any such display(s) was/ were seen at Disneyland at the same time.
8)

Subject: Re: Look at what I found for the fans of Disney's 1979 movie "The Black Hole"!

Written By: zcrito on 05/10/13 at 11:40 pm

The Black Hole.
I remember it had a robot named Vincent, and its music by John Barry,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JI6VPFQw6BU

Subject: Re: Look at what I found for the fans of Disney's 1979 movie "The Black Hole"!

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/20/13 at 1:20 am

Yes, I remember it.  Will you lose that salutation, it's bogus.  I hate to be so rude, but then again I enjoy it very much.
8)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 05/20/13 at 11:26 am

I remember when the movie came out. I babysat for a kid who absolutely LOVED the movie. For his birthday, I got him a model of Vincent (the robot) but so did someone else. I have a pic of him holding up the two boxes. He returned mine and one day showed up at my house to show me what I got him for his birthday.  :D ;D ;D ;D

Cat

Check for new replies or respond here...