inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Yet another help thread

Written By: Stinkyy on 11/21/13 at 5:09 am

Wasn't sure if should piggyback or start anew, so will go this route.

"I'm gonna each and every night"
"Because I think you're really outta sight"

This should be a real slow pitch (read: tee-ball) for someone.  I Googled the hell out of the lyrics and am drawing a complete blank.  I'm afraid to say Billy Joel because if I'm wrong, it will probably p off someone really bad.  Had really great piano in the beginning. 

Subject: Re: Yet another help thread

Written By: danootaandme on 11/21/13 at 5:22 am

Darlin'.  by the Beach Boys.  ;)

Written By: Stinkyy on 11/21/13 at 5:26 am

1967 - owww, please don't hurt me!

I hadn't heard it in forever and suddenly it was on the muzak in the store tonight.  I used to have the tape in college...

THANKS and someone buy Danoota an adult beverage...

Written By: Paul on 11/21/13 at 5:34 am

Kudos, Danoota! I was almost there, but the quicker brain beat me to it!

I don't quite remember a piano at the beginning, but who cares?  :D

Written By: danootaandme on 11/21/13 at 6:00 am

It was itching in my brain, too.  I am not a big Beach Boys fan, but I don love that song and sing it whenever it comes on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJ-CHtccbGE

Written By: Stinkyy on 11/21/13 at 6:09 am

I'm really lucky you got it with such ease & with the lyrics totally wrong.  Some real veteran song-guessers on this board...

The piano I hear in the background sounds like someone's really pounding those keys on the low/left side of the keyboard, at least I hope that's a piano.  What a great song...

Written By: danootaandme on 11/22/13 at 2:45 am

I'm really lucky you got it with such ease & with the lyrics totally wrong.  Some real veteran song-guessers on this board...

The piano I hear in the background sounds like someone's really pounding those keys on the low/left side of the keyboard, at least I hope that's a piano.  What a great song...

The lyrics weren't totally wrong, pretty much spot on, it was the "outta sight" that sparked the memory  :)

Check for new replies or respond here...