inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Looking for name of Maryland nightclub from the 80s

Written By: galreederx on 01/16/14 at 1:05 pm

Hi,
My friends and I are trying to remember the name of a nightclub from the 1970s – (maybe) 90s. It was located in a strip shopping mall off York Road in Cockeysville, MD. It had 2 areas, a larger nightclub and a smaller bar that had telephones on each table. You could use the phone to call other tables if you were interested in meeting someone. Anyone remember the name?
Thank you.

Subject: Re: Looking for name of Maryland nightclub from the 80s

Written By: BelAirIrish on 03/04/14 at 3:46 pm

Hi,
My friends and I are trying to remember the name of a nightclub from the 1970s – (maybe) 90s. It was located in a strip shopping mall off York Road in Cockeysville, MD. It had 2 areas, a larger nightclub and a smaller bar that had telephones on each table. You could use the phone to call other tables if you were interested in meeting someone. Anyone remember the name?
Thank you.

Was it Christopher's? I went to Towson State in the 80's and remember that place in Cockeysville.

Check for new replies or respond here...