inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: All in the Family gun control episode

Written By: Brian06 on 03/29/18 at 2:23 pm

Anybody else know this episode? It’s crazy how it seems like nothing has changed in like 45 years when you think about the gun control debate happening right now. Archie and Mike argue about gun control in much the same way people in 2018 are. Archie sounds just like Trumpers today and Mike sounds just like current liberals.

Archie makes a suggestion that you could stop airplane hijackings by “arming all the passengers”. Sounds just like the current suggestions to stop school shootings by arming all the teachers. ;D

Subject: Re: All in the Family gun control episode

Written By: 2001 on 03/29/18 at 6:09 pm

I think it was linked here before. To add a 1970s flavour to it, I remember there was something about communists too lol.

Written By: Brian06 on 03/29/18 at 6:10 pm

I think it was linked here before. To add a 1970s flavour to it, I remember there was something about communists too lol.

Yeah Archie said gun control is "commie" and guns are "manly" and what make America great, seriously the same crap the Trumpers put out today.  ;D

Written By: Brian06 on 03/29/18 at 6:14 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lDb0Dn8OXE

Written By: Howard on 03/30/18 at 5:31 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lDb0Dn8OXE

How would he feel about Trump and gun control in 2018?

Subject: All in the Family gun control episode

Written By: Dude111 on 03/30/18 at 2:55 pm

I think I saw that eposode I dont remember.........

Check for new replies or respond here...