inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: "I wear underwear because the chicks dig me"--- what movie is that from????

Written By: DarrenRobbins on 04/29/04 at 11:03 am

"I wear underwear because the chicks dig me..... and when I wear underwear they drive me crazy!"---- what movie is that from??? its driving me crazy... the second part of the quote isn't completely correct, but the beginning is right. SAVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Subject: Re: "I wear underwear because the chicks dig me"--- what movie is that from????

Written By: patchyfogg on 04/29/04 at 11:03 am

Stripes

Subject: Re: "I wear underwear because the chicks dig me"--- what movie is that from????

Written By: patchyfogg on 04/29/04 at 11:04 am

And, I think "seldom" prefaces it.

Written By: rubixgirl on 04/29/04 at 11:25 am

Here's the quote from imdb.com:

Sergeant Hulka: Okay, Mr. Push-ups, let's hear your story.
John Winger: Chicks dig me, because I rarely wear underwear and when I do it's usually something unusual. But now I know why I have always lost women to guys like you. I mean, it's not just the uniform. It's the stories that you tell. So much fun and imagination.

John Winger: Lee Harvey, you are a madman. When you stole that cow, and your friend tried to make it with the cow. I want to party with you, cowboy. If the two of us together, forget it. I'm gonna go out on a limb here. I'm gonna volunteer my leadership to this platoon. An army without leaders is like a foot without a big toe. And Sergeant Hulka is always gonna be here to be that big toe for us. I think that we owe a big round of applause to our newest, bestest buddy, and big toe... Sergeant Hulka.

Sergeant Hulka: Well, okay, hotshot. We're gonna see what kind of soldier you are.

Written By: Canan on 12/15/04 at 9:13 am

It's "Chicks dig me because I rarely wear underwear and when I do it's usually something unusual."  --John WInger (Bill Murray), Stripes

Written By: kslack on 12/16/04 at 5:35 pm

wow Canan, you're only eight months behind the rest of us. Nice fast response to an already answered question.

Check for new replies or respond here...