inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Movie name help

Written By: Alyssa Branen on 05/07/04 at 2:33 am

There was this old movie called Polly _______ and the time gypsys or something like that..anyone heard of it? It was about a girl that was staying with a relative and she met these traveling gypsies and it turned out that they were from like a paralel universe or something like that, and there was a guy chasing them(kinda reminded me of tuck everlasting, actually) trying to catch them..one of the gypsies was a young boy close to pollys age and carved their names in a tree and said she should come with them back to their land and she did for a visit, there was alot of may pole dancing..the boy said she should stay so they could be married but she decided it best to return home. I beleive the tree carving was still there when she got back.

Subject: Re: Movie name help

Written By: rubixgirl on 05/07/04 at 8:25 am

There was this old movie called Polly _______ ......there was alot of may pole dancing

I looked on imdb.com and couldn't anything. Any idea who the actors might have been?? But the story line does sound familiar.

Also I assuming when you say there was alot of may pole dancing that you mean Safety Dance style not like in Showgirls  ;)

Subject: Re: Movie name help

Written By: Alyssa Branen on 05/07/04 at 5:05 pm

LOL i dont think there were any famous actors in it..LOL
And yes lol safety dance not pole humpin ;)

Check for new replies or respond here...