inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: What can I wear? ;-)

Written By: Lennox_626 on 05/07/04 at 3:37 pm

My cousin is having a fancy dress party for her 18th birthday party and I'm going as Annie Lennox. (Who else?) I am going as her as she is dressed in the Sweet Dreams video. I have the costume all ready, but I don't know how to do my hair. My mum says I can't dye my hair orange like she has it, so I don't know how to have it. I want to dye it orange so does anyone know any cheap ways of dying it that colour? I can't use those little sachet things because they don't work on my hair for some reason. Any ideas?

Love Lennox
xXx

Subject: Re: What can I wear? ;-)

Written By: rubixgirl on 05/10/04 at 8:00 am

Well maybe if they have some type of hair spray that is differnt colors (usually for Halloween), they may have orange.

If not, they do have temporary hair coloring systems. Where it will wash out. You may want to check you local beauty supply place or drug store.

Written By: pennsygirl on 05/10/04 at 12:45 pm

There's a hair product called Fanciful Rinse, that actually works, is cheap and rinses right out when you wash your hair.  I never checked if it comes in red but it probably does.  You can buy it in the drugstore.

Written By: onaree on 05/10/04 at 2:02 pm

I don't know if it would work or not, but a few years ago the big fad in this area was to dye your hair with Kool-Aid.  A lot of the kids did it.  I'm also not sure how it works, but I do know they sure did have bright hair.

Written By: Lennox_626 on 05/10/04 at 3:49 pm

Thanks everyone. So, where could I buy this Kool-Aid then?

Thanks for the advice everyone.

Love Lennox Ragdoll
XxX

Written By: rubixgirl on 05/10/04 at 4:12 pm

This link maybe able to help you...http://www.kraftfoods.com/koolaid/

Check for new replies or respond here...