inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: zip around jeans

Written By: sassie on 05/10/04 at 12:47 am

Remember the jeans that completely zipped around the crotch? Only the hottest of hot stoner chicks wore them! What were they called? I would love to get a pair, because I think it's time for those rockin zip arounds to make a come back!

Subject: Re: zip around jeans

Written By: billy on 08/28/04 at 9:20 am

Rack city blues,  good luck finding a pair. ;)

Written By: Dagwood on 08/28/04 at 12:52 pm

I hated those pants.  They looked tacky, to me.  I was a stoner chick, guess I just wasn't hot enough. ;)

Written By: tearnwear on 09/01/04 at 9:55 am

I loved zip around jeans.  Those were the only pants I ever wore, in fact I still own a pair.  Unfortunetly I can't get into them anymore.  But I hold onto them just hoping that one day they will fit.  I totally think they should make a come back.

Written By: rubixgirl on 09/01/04 at 10:38 am

since you own a pair, do they notate somewhere what company made them or anything like that?

Written By: djddavelv on 09/01/04 at 10:20 pm

The manufacture that made them was called Rag City Blues!

Written By: Rag City Blues Inc. on 07/25/06 at 5:51 pm

RAG CITY BLUES INC. IS IN THE PROCESS OF RESURRECTING ITS ONCE POPULAR DENIM LINE, INCLUDING THE WORLD POPULAR, "THE ZIP-AROUND" JEAN. DON'T BE FOOLED BY SUBSTITUTES...RAG CITY BLUES WILL ALWAYS BE THE ORIGINAL ZIP AROUND JEAN...
VINTAGEJEANS@RAGCITYBLUES.NET

Check for new replies or respond here...