inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Whose partners would you like to be?

Written By: Lennox_626 on 05/13/04 at 10:27 am

I would have liked to have been Dave Stewart because he got to kiss & work with Annie Lennox (jammy ass!) Or I would have liked to have been Per Gessle because he got to work alongside Gun-Marie Fredricksson. Or John Deacon because he got to work alongside my hero Freddie Mercury

That's about it for me. What about yours?

Love
Lennox
X
xX

Subject: Re: Whose partners would you like to be?

Written By: SuperFreak on 05/13/04 at 11:02 am

I would have liked to have been Dave Stewart because he got to kiss & work with Annie Lennox (jammy a**!) Or I would have liked to have been Per Gessle because he got to work alongside Gun-Marie Fredricksson. Or John Deacon because he got to work alongside my hero Freddie Mercury

That's about it for me. What about yours?

Love
Lennox
X
xX
Any members of No Doubt for being able to get close to Gwen Stephanie. She is so gorgeous and fit :)

Written By: Lennox_626 on 05/13/04 at 11:14 am

She's not my type, but she isn't bad. Whose that on your avatar?

Love
Lennox
X
xX

Written By: wagonman76 on 05/13/04 at 11:59 am

Id like to have been John Pierce, in the studio playing cool bass lines for Belinda Carlisle, Patty Smyth, and who knows who else.

About Dave Stewart, in the 90s he got to duet his guitar with sax player Candy Dulfer, that would have been very nice too.

Written By: Lennox_626 on 05/13/04 at 12:07 pm

I've heard of Candy Dulfer. I know he did. I read Annie's biography.

Written By: SuperFreak on 05/13/04 at 2:03 pm

She's not my type, but she isn't bad. Whose that on your avatar?

Love
Lennox
X
xX
It's actually to characters from a great program on Showtime called The "L" Word. Jennifer Beals (Flashdance) is on it too. They will be running repeat episodes starting May 15 if you or anyone is interested :)

Written By: Lennox_626 on 05/13/04 at 2:32 pm

Thanks! I might watch that.

Love Lennox
XxX

I only have freeview though so could I get it on there. What's it actually about?

Written By: aguilar on 05/13/04 at 3:12 pm

Martin Fry's wife  :P droll        and my other would john Ritter wife

It's not fare that ABC is touring in the UK and not in the U.S.A .  they need a record deal in the U.S.A
                My hub went crazy looking 4 the CD ABC"s  skyscrapeing 4 me  .    I Need more pictures  Video's from skyscrapeing .

please help  Love
                                                                                            Angela Aguilar

Written By: Paul on 05/13/04 at 4:06 pm

It's not fare that ABC is touring in the UK and not in the U.S.A .   they need a record deal in the U.S.A   

Recording deal in the US?

I'm sure 'they'd' like to have one here in the UK first...!!

Written By: Cheetara on 05/13/04 at 4:13 pm

Bill Gates partner  ;D.   Need I say anymore???  8)

Written By: aguilar on 05/13/04 at 4:23 pm

Fry said He's in no hurry to sign a deal in the US . that was a couple of years a go.
    I think he should do is tour IN the states Before Hodgkin lymphoma  take over him again.

thank you  :-[

Written By: Paul on 05/13/04 at 5:02 pm

Fry said He's in no hurry to sign a deal in the US . that was a couple of years a go.
     I think he should do is tour IN the states Before Hodgkin lymphoma  take over him again  

Well, let's hope he remains well for a while yet...the poor bloke's been through such a lot...

Written By: Bobby on 05/13/04 at 6:04 pm

Bill Gates partner  ;D.   Need I say anymore???  8)

I would as well, Cheetara!  ;D

Musically, I would love to team up with someone a little off-kilter like Alice Cooper or the group Madness. Great for a laugh.

Talking of Alice, has anyone seen those Sky Adverts that pair unlikely people living together in an apartment? Cooper was featured watching the telly with Ronny Corbett - a stroke of genius!  ;D

Written By: Howard on 05/13/04 at 9:09 pm

It's actually to characters from a great program on Showtime called The "L" Word. Jennifer Beals (Flashdance) is on it too. They will be running repeat episodes starting May 15 if you or anyone is interested :)

I just love The L Word.I hardly ever miss the show. ;D

Howard

Written By: Lennox_626 on 05/14/04 at 9:42 am

Talking of Alice, has anyone seen those Sky Adverts that pair unlikely people living together in an apartment? Cooper was featured watching the telly with Ronny Corbett - a stroke of genius!  ;D

My nan thought it was Marilyn Manson!

Written By: SuperFreak on 05/14/04 at 9:45 am

Thanks! I might watch that.

Love Lennox
XxX

I only have freeview though so could I get it on there. What's it actually about?

It follows the lives of 6 women who all happen to be lesbians. It's very tastefuly donel, in my opinion ;)

Written By: Lennox_626 on 05/14/04 at 2:16 pm

I like ought to do with lesbians/gays as long as it doesn't involve sex! I'm only watching Corornation Street to watch the gay kisses with Todd and Karl. I bet you think I'm a right wierdo!

Love
Lennox
X
xX

Written By: Howard on 05/14/04 at 4:43 pm

It follows the lives of 6 women who all happen to be lesbians. It's very tastefuly donel, in my opinion ;)

And it's a good show.I recommend it. :)

Howard

Written By: Bobby on 05/14/04 at 5:09 pm

My nan thought it was Marilyn Manson!

He was the prototype, I guess. Less extreme though.  :)

Written By: stingr22 on 05/14/04 at 10:34 pm

I would have liked to collaborate with Paul McCartney and John Lennon.  8)

Check for new replies or respond here...